Jump to content
StnCld316

Fan Page Irma

Recommended Posts

I am glad to see the old apartment is back open again with the Irma, Danaya and Karol.  Nothing fake ...Nothing fake about either of these so so sexy ladies...."the new upgrade of the apartment looks great"....as far as I am concerned it can be called "THANK YOU"!!!LOL8)

picture 11.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I am glad to see the old apartment is back open again with the Irma, Danaya and Karol.  Nothing fake ...Nothing fake about either of these so so sexy ladies...."the new upgrade of the apartment looks great"....as far as I am concerned it can be called "THANK YOU"!!!LOL8)

picture 11.gif

The only thing lost was a Free Cam. Instead of 3 it's now back to the 2 Free Cams originally when it had started.

Edited by StnCld316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to see B1 Back! I gave up on seeing it return a long time ago. And what a crew to open it back up with! I hope Irma and friends have a lot of fun and enjoy their stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hillbilly so did I give up on seeing B1 or Irma again.  It is like Christmas has come early.  I can simply watch Irma drink coffee, I find her that sexy.  I think we all have people that we feel about on here in that manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Irma - nice fucking tits. Sorry, had to say that because I am a fan of Irma.

Sometimes the little girl games (such as a group of girls using candles, finger painting and massage) don't work for me because it comes across as intentionally grabbing viewers and subscribers. Irma does know how to somewhat subtly do the right amount of tease to keep you glued in hopes of seeing more skin. Perhaps we do get lucky and see more. If not then I still was happy with the way she allowed herself to be seen by a voyeur with side boobs, swinging tits, nipple pokies, pussy showing, top or robe falling off or opened up, naked housework or even seeing her dancing to music. She is pretty good at what she does (appeal to viewers) and we know that she is working it (just like what Leora does) but she makes it not too obvious and she is on RLC without a partner. When you continue to watch the girl or anxiously look for her in anticipation then it says something about that girl, in a good way. To me, it is the tease that I look forward to. As long as it closely resembles "real life" then I will watch. AND definitely keep the phone use to a minimum. A real life suggestion - put a porn movie on the TV and masturbate to it in front of the cams (everyone masturbates and watches porn for fuck sakes plus watching a woman have an orgasm is amazing and beautiful). Oh, and don't masturbate under the covers because this is supposedly real life and nobody is watching - lol.

Okay Irma, I am ready to watch more of you - mmmmm. Already saw side boobs and pussy in the kitchen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sometimes the little girl games (such as a group of girls using candles, finger painting and massage) don't work for me because it comes across as intentionally grabbing viewers and subscribers.

Agreed.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She is pretty good at what she does (appeal to viewers) and we know that she is working it (just like what Leora does) but she makes it not too obvious

Agreed.

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

AND definitely keep the phone use to a minimum.

AGREED!

 

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey Irma - nice fucking tits.

:D

 

My favorite moment from Irma's past isn't anything erotic at all. Remember the night they all went out (with Illona and Anna) and the short term girl - Was it Layla? I'm rubbish with names - Got really drunk. But Irma came back early with her and helped her upstairs, watched her in the bathroom as she was being sick, helped her into bed and kept checking on her, in between doing housework, cleaning the kitchen. She showed a real motherly instinct to help her. That was really nice, she didn't need to do that but did. That's when i realized, regardless of all the show stuff, that she was a very nice person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Agreed.

Agreed.

AGREED!

 

:D

 

My favorite moment from Irma's past isn't anything erotic at all. Remember the night they all went out (with Illona and Anna) and the short term girl - Was it Layla? I'm rubbish with names - Got really drunk. But Irma came back early with her and helped her upstairs, watched her in the bathroom as she was being sick, helped her into bed and kept checking on her, in between doing housework, cleaning the kitchen. She showed a real motherly instinct to help her. That was really nice, she didn't need to do that but did. That's when i realized, regardless of all the show stuff, that she was a very nice person.

I think Irma has that more mature attitude that we wish the youngens would have but not going to happen. Irma is different because she seems to fully understand why she is on RLC and tries to appease all viewers. Yes she does have that motherly/caring instinct for others. I don't believe she competes with other girls but relies on her self confidence, natural beauty and overall sexiness (all great attributes).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dougiestyle and pleasant, I could not agree more.  Mature, understand what voyeurs are here for, she cares for everyone she meets, she is Kindness personified.  She gets involve with the people she works with while working with them.  She trys to help them be the best they can be.  It is impossible to love someone you do not really know but I really, really like Irma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back Irma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will soon be having my wife nagging me about spending soo much time watching her.  

I tell her that it is only because she looks my wife-which she does.

She admitted as much.

Looking forward to seeing you and my wife.  (That just inspired a dream FFM)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...