Looks like Karla and Deborah either didn't put any money towards hiring Megan's boy toy...or may be keeping their respect for them self's and their boy friends back at home....they are both are in bed.8)

Karla has been coming out of her shell very nicely.    Some masturbations, a good body, outstanding tits.

So last night after she stomped off from the bed party having been smacked with the paddle a little too enthusiastically I expected her to bate ……………..

but first I took a little break and when I came back Karla had disappeared underneath a rampant Deborah

At last, real lesbian sex from two girls who had got really horny taking part in the entertainment.

YIPPEE

Karla seemed to pay special attention to Bridget last night - just my view.

Perhaps she saw Bridget as most likely to join her in some girl-girl and at that time had no idea her room-mate was boiling up like a kettle to jump her later.

Just by chance, today Bridget finds her in her room.   Are they hatching a plan?

Let's hope so. 

I can understand why Megan won't join Anita's group tonight due to the fact she like her man and has given Megan something to think about...but I wonder why Karla haven't join the cock hungry group.  Maybe she does have a boy friend at home watching and some dignity and respect....and I am thinking maybe the lesbian show with her earlier this week was a fake too.8)

What made Karla take to her bed yesterday when Anita had brought in a 'spare' bloke (though he turned out not to be much use to any of them).

Last night's party had Deborah rampant as a hornet and Karla was hiding under the bedclothes.   Useless bloke slept chastely with Anita.   Debs shared with Bridget who seemed to have forgotten she has been lesbian for some weeks now.    So no one had any sex.

Result: Karla has been naked on her bed humping her fingers for the past half hour - very nice! - and now Deborah is missing.

This girl needs a fuck.

A lovely bate from Karla last night.     Not so much a release of passion, but a release of sexual tension, her pussy opening widening under her fingers.

Sadly Deborah was out, but after the coming together after last weekend's sexy party I'm hoping to see them use each other for release again.

My guess, the others daren't involve these two in their 'games' because they get too horny and do it for real.

Here's hoping ………….

Lovely bath this evening with Deborah.     Karla played bashful while D stroked her lovely tits, and giggled as though innocent and shy.   Terrific.

Who wouldn't have been convinced, except we all saw them fuck each other for real after the party last week.   They were pretty drunk.

Perhaps they think we didn't notice!   

Anita seems to be training Karla in the fine arts of leg-spreading, mutual pretend masturbation and girl arousal.

Great!   A worthy successor.

And we know she gets horny enough - Anita was always controlled -  to take it farther, kissing, fingering - Yum!!

She gets horny enough to kiss a hedgehog.     

That is one seriously sexy book Karla has on the go.

It only takes a page or two and she is humping her fingers to orgasm

And turning reading into a spectator sport!