2 2
sturmchaser

FUN FACTS about Nina & Kira

18 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That is definitely Nina - been watching this apartment over the years.

You're going to have to provide more evidence, my good forum friend!  

And honestly, what makes me the most sad here, is that nobody commented on the oddness of eating lemon rinds, or any other bizarre food preps, the original point of this post.  I guess eating citrus rinds are a common thing in Euro.  

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I will debate you, sir.  2015 was certainly before my time, but it is clear that the nose-muncher looks nothing like Nina.  Hair is all wrong, eyebrows are all wrong, facial structure is all wrong, and the tits are clearly wrong.  Nina's tits aren't that big as nose-munchers is.  Nina had a reduction?  Doubtful.  Also, the picture collage poster behind her isn't the same as any of the collages N&K have.  You may have captured a friend of N&K apt munching on nose candy, but it wasn't Nina.  My final argument on this - Nina has prominent tattoos on her arms, shoulder, and chest, none of which are apparent in the photochop.  

Your move, sir!  

I got the gif made from a Video I had.  I'll have to do some searching to find the video. When I do I'll PM it

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

You're going to have to provide more evidence, my good forum friend!  

Sorry, but I don't make a habit of taking pics of nose pickers or booger eaters. I only learned how to capture pics about 2 years ago. I saw one of my favorites, Suzan, do the same thing (eat her boogers) but her big shapely tits gave her a pass plus she swallows cum so Suzan can eat her boogers whenever she wanted to. By the way, for some cultures, booger eating is a natural and acceptable habit. I am just waiting for someone to come along and pick my nose for me - lol. 

Nina 100%. Remember seeing this ages ago. What you see to her right are the pictures on the Refrigerator.

But i'm not surprised you didn't recognize her Sturm, she changes her hair and look so often anyone gets mistaken! this reminded me of one late night a long time ago when i saw Kira making out with a very dark, long haired woman in the kitchen. I was shocked at this, until it turned out to be Nina in a wig!!

23 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Oh, for the love of God.

Kira's put the dreads back in. 

Another one of RLC's limited but often played scripts for the tenants to perform. Don't worry body painting, candles, group dance parties, twister and oh wait - HALLOWEENIE masks/party will boost the ratings. Still waiting for DJ Nora to blast the house. I think Nina and Kira are due for another fight or disagreement so Kira could get naked drunk again.

Okay, everyone wants to beleaguer this topic till the end, even though I know for a fact it is not Nina, unless she chopped off her hair, dyed it, got a breast reduction, AND GOT FOUR PROMINENT TATTS on her body in less than 3 years.  That's a lot of trauma for one girl to go through, even a tough bitch like Nina.  BUT if you all insist, I will capitulate.  Just to put an end to the bullshit.  Thankfully, this alleged video allegedly happened allegedly in 2015, and no other videos have surfaced.  And I have not seen such foul activity during my time of watching the apartment.  Therefore, it was hopefully a one-time incident.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Nina in any way.  I wish Kira would dump her.  But I would still defend her if I suspected falsehoods.  Have I witnessed nose-picking?  Of course!  Absolutely, on both of them, even Doe and Big D.  Everyone does it, even me. But it is usually just surreptitiously rolled up and flicked away on that nasty ass carpet they have.  I've not witnessed any consuming.  GAHH even typing it makes me ill.  

And yeah @Pleasant, I dreaded the return of the dreds like the rest of us.  Kira has no idea how bad they look.  

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Another one of RLC's limited but often played scripts for the tenants to perform. Don't worry body painting, candles, group dance parties, twister and oh wait - HALLOWEENIE masks/party will boost the ratings. Still waiting for DJ Nora to blast the house. I think Nina and Kira are due for another fight or disagreement so Kira could get naked drunk again.

DJ Nora ::) couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery.

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Okay, everyone wants to beleaguer this topic till the end, even though I know for a fact it is not Nina, unless she chopped off her hair, dyed it, got a breast reduction, AND GOT FOUR PROMINENT TATTS on her body in less than 3 years.  That's a lot of trauma for one girl to go through, even a tough bitch like Nina.  BUT if you all insist, I will capitulate.  Just to put an end to the bullshit.  Thankfully, this alleged video allegedly happened allegedly in 2015, and no other videos have surfaced.  And I have not seen such foul activity during my time of watching the apartment.  Therefore, it was hopefully a one-time incident.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Nina in any way.  I wish Kira would dump her.  But I would still defend her if I suspected falsehoods.  Have I witnessed nose-picking?  Of course!  Absolutely, on both of them, even Doe and Big D.  Everyone does it, even me. But it is usually just surreptitiously rolled up and flicked away on that nasty ass carpet they have.  I've not witnessed any consuming.  GAHH even typing it makes me ill.  

And yeah @Pleasant, I dreaded the return of the dreds like the rest of us.  Kira has no idea how bad they look.  

You either want people to comment or you don't. We have told you it's her and you can believe it or not your choice.

16 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Oh, for the love of God.

Kira's put the dreads back in. 

I do not really care what Kira's hair. I love her personality. But as a woman is not my case. I think she is not so beautiful. I do not like hairy women. There are body parts I hate when a woman is hairy. This is not feminine. Nina is much closer to my taste. There is some special beauty in her. They are not a weight group.  This is just my opinion.
But her  personality ... no comment

By the way, Nina  tastes, and eats everything. It's like a little girl.;D
  My little sister is more mature than she is. It's time for Nina to grow up.
Then she would be a good woman.^-^