CowArt

B4 past to present, complete list of tenants

RLC appears to be making more short term committments to the non tenanted apartments.  Change in philosphy or shortage of individuals willing to make the old 90 day committment?

2 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

RLC appears to be making more short term committments to the non tenanted apartments.  Change in philosphy or shortage of individuals willing to make the old 90 day committment?

Dunno, I'm amazed they're able to find so many people with a three-month gap in their calendar.

If I want to have a three-week vacation from work, I have to to some serious planning ahead, well in advance.

21-03-2019: Laima left and Loraine (re)joined the project.

This will be Loraine's second tenure, she was in B4 from June 23rd until August 21st 2018 (60 days), in what's now Adelita's bed. Elly was her roommate during her entire stay.

CowArt, thanks for the update.  You would actually think that this is something RLC would put in a Newsletter, if they produced Newsletters and longer.  That way long term RLC subscribers would be able to go back and reference old vids they had made. 

I did build a list of Girls myself on WordPad but i got so bored of it i just gave up in the end and deleted it i also had a list of all the tenants that have been on RLC since i first started watching it.