Jump to content

Recommended Posts

BigOx reminds me of the syndicate equalizer - when she spots her target, she goes and gets it.  Just look at her.  Sometimes when she's facing the cam standing, sort of hunched over with a hand behind her back scratching, she is freaking intimidating - hell if she looked at me that way I'd give up the pussy TOO!!!  LOL BigOx I love you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

BigOx reminds me of the syndicate equalizer - when she spots her target, she goes and gets it.  Just look at her.  Sometimes when she's facing the cam standing, sort of hunched over with a hand behind her back scratching, she is freaking intimidating - hell if she looked at me that way I'd give up the pussy TOO!!!  LOL BigOx I love you

"BigOx"..LOL....I have to agree with you on that one!!!! sometimes she looks scary and sometimes make-up does a lot for her too.  she have the advantage of being able to either take her a man or a woman...lol...."Who's house???...lol...BigOx!!!!...house!! ......I all so thinks she intimidates the hell out of Mila too...LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"BigOx"..LOL....I have to agree with you on that one!!!! sometimes she looks scary and sometimes make-up does a lot for her too.  she have the advantage of being able to either take her a man or a woman...lol...."Who's house???...lol...BigOx!!!!...house!! ......I all so thinks she intimidates the hell out of Mila too...LOL8)

hahahahaha - Oh you are so right about that - I've seen the fear in Mila's eyes when she charges at her in the big room bed (DA MASTA)!!!!  hahahahahaha  I just love how she lumbers around like an "Egor", but with a fairly sexy side to her after her prey for that evening.  Man, you can just see all the girls like looking around wondering who will be tied up in her torture chamber.  So much fun to watch - OH!!!!  and yes, it does not matter man / woman (can we say that now day's or do we have to be gender neutral) she's zero's in on her target!!!  The Houz that BigOx built!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping by now she would have had both Laima and Elvira - maybe she did and I missed it.

In the middle of last night she was licking Beatrice's ear with intent.   We know Beatrice would normally be pleased, but perhaps she was tired, anyway Oksi stomped off to her own bed unsatisfied.

Twenty minutes later I noticed Beatrice had joined her and both were chastely asleep.    So sweet. LOL   

But I seem to remember Bea is just as dangerous with nice girls as Oksi.    So I'm hopeful both Laima and Elvira will earn their keep very soon.

(My subs are up this week so my guess is that'll be the night.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its amazing how Oksi has gone threw a few open clits in the apartment,  and now licking up Beatrice with so much ease....surely she "Oksi tried to go after Mila earlier doing her arrival back to the GP an Mila wouldn't have it....and now some one behind the camera's put these two in the same bed to share...."LOL   Oksi may be having her way with Beatrice,,....but most of us know that she would rather have her face and tongue going up and down Mila's pussy.  We all know what a few drinks well do to Oksi....maybe one night she may just take Mila they way that she has done some..."when drunk."  I have nothing against Oksi....until she drinks to much....that's when she goes from Oksi to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.   Mila now has to sleep with one eye open and Beatrice......."well she wouldn't notice anyway...lol....she is just there for a free daily ORGASM!!!  LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oksi's background on friendships and relationships seems to be that all are equal. Given the opportunity from what we have seen she would be happily be in a different bed every night and with several others male and / or female. She doesn't seem to be able to understand why if she spends an intimate night with one person then the next night with another why the first then has bad feelings towards her. She seems naturally uninhibited too which then gets enhanced once powered by alcohol. Once into her stride and again more so when alcohol fuelled she does get heavy handed. She likes to give but doesn't seem bothered if she doesn't receive and sometimes outright rejects others who try to be intimate to her.

Now she doesn't have her own room or bed so long as she doesn't get to the state of Saturday night again or otherwise really cause an upset the coming days could be interesting.

Back to last Saturday again given how now Bea is friendly again and may have played a part in Oksi not leaving Bea's emotions and (over)reactions must be considered too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Oksi's background on friendships and relationships seems to be that all are equal. Given the opportunity from what we have seen she would be happily be in a different bed every night and with several others male and / or female. She doesn't seem to be able to understand why if she spends an intimate night with one person then the next night with another why the first then has bad feelings towards her. She seems naturally uninhibited too which then gets enhanced once powered by alcohol. Once into her stride and again more so when alcohol fuelled she does get heavy handed. She likes to give but doesn't seem bothered if she doesn't receive and sometimes outright rejects others who try to be intimate to her.

Now she doesn't have her own room or bed so long as she doesn't get to the state of Saturday night again or otherwise really cause an upset the coming days could be interesting.

Back to last Saturday again given how now Bea is friendly again and may have played a part in Oksi not leaving Bea's emotions and (over)reactions must be considered too.

 

With her actions..."from bed to bed...clit to clit"...lol there's a name that goes with all of that....."I dare not to use it.....though it may cause me to get BANNED."..LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my money (and I've just re-subbed) Oksi is great value.     She lumbers from room to room stirring things up, and where she goes there is usually a possibility of some sexual adventurousness - as opposed to sexy posturing.

Most girls need a kick-start to get over the line from naked on cam to actively sexual on cam, and without the leader setting an example or provoking some action there would be less for us to see.

Elvira and Laima have done little that I've seen as yet, but maybe that will now change following the love-in in bed last night with Oksi and Mila.    Noticeably, Mila kept chastely apart from Laima, the covers separating their bodies, whereas Oksi and Elvira hugged body to body and kissed.

5 stars for Oksi from me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I wrote my post yesterday the girls were at the kitchen table and all seemed fine. They were drinking but not like Saturday night.

Just after I posted from chat Bea was in a temper throwing Oksi's toy out to another room where several of the girls had gone.

Bea and Mila disappeared for a while during which time Oksi moved to Bea's bed. When Bea and Mila returned Bea asked Mila to evict Oksi.

By now Bea ought to have worked out how Oksi thinks and acts and decide either to accept this so have some one-to-one time with Oksi or be clear that she can not handle Oksi spreading herself around and hence never wants Oksi in her bed or room.

If Bea isn't careful she may be mostly isolated like when the other 4 girls went to B1 for the evening and stayed over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will probably never know if the RLC plan was for her to leave today, a few days ago but delayed or to stay for a while until the events of Saturday night then Wednesday night. Could Oksi have decided she didn't want to stay with Bea keeping changing from best friend and sex partner to enemy even with potential opportunities to see how far she could get with Elvira, Emilia, Laima and Malena ?

As Iloner posted Oksi was key to GP being interesting viewing. Maybe she will return, IMO she ranks above many who have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did get a chance to see Oksi leave out the door.  "Oksi came in some what on the too wild side especially when she had to much to drink......."whether it was women or men and also a prime candidate for chlamydia"...she didn't seem to care as long as she got viewers.   Because of her manly-looking physique Oksi who really wasn't my type, but did give 100%...I felt that she did use Beatrice at times, but Beatrice became blind an only seen free nights of rough sex that felt good to her...."neither would make the model runway."   Oksi sexual target was Mila, but Mila pushed her away...especially at the B1 apartment, and her weakest and easiest target was Beatrice and Beatrice got BURNT at the end.   Surly like others Oksi well return, and I do hope she has a safe trip back home.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×