Amira and Serafima must be close friends...they seem to be in old friend ship click or just keeping to themself's...and doesn't want to script play with Anita.   Speaking of Anita..seems she is in Dalia's bed naked along with Oksi doing some kind of scripted lesbian show...."the only thing I can see in the black light is Dalia and Okse trying to keep the flies away from Anita's pussy."....I can see Dalia like the viewers getting bored with that sat-up real fast. LOL8)

I do think that Amira has temporary moved in with Serafima or need to anyway.  Amira has that mature sexy sophisticated look and I do think she have a lot of surprises that well soon come out....Lets hope she does anyway.8)

I am glad to see that Amira did move to the B1 apartment....surly Serafina loves the idea.  I am hoping I can continue to keep high expectations about Amira threw out her stay...I do think she well help bring a more real life and Voyeur members to RLC even if some don't.  Like others I am still waiting for their next room mate to show up...."lets hope its another mature sexy lady."8)