mikeusa

Fan Page Jenn & Frank

2 hours ago, mikeusa said:

to my opinion, this whole night was a sit up just to get new members to sign up.  

I'm glad more and more people are pointing this kind of thing out, it's becoming obvious now. MSD. ES. JD. Now JF. It is now becoming one major script, certainly this can't be ignored anymore. Many viewers are not as dumb and willing to accept what is thrown at them as the bosses hope.

When you have seen without question, that Masha, Sasha, Dasha, Nelly, Bogdan, Eve, Sam, F'Him, Jane, Dick, Olive (And others i've probably missed) all know each other well, you don't have to be a member of the Brains Trust to figure out what goes on behind the scenes.

Are some of you having a fucking laugh!!

When has this apartment or any of the other vacation apartment not been about sucking people in. 

Get with the script. 

Jenn and Frank screw like clock work and its the same style every time he pumps her till he blows or she's giving him all the attention and she gets very little to none.

Karina did her best to look engaged with the nonsense last night, but it only ever looked sexy when it was her and Jenn alone.

Poor girl actually looked embarrassed when, during a short break from their supposed-to-be-hot threesome (LOL) Frank showed her the kids game he was playing on his phone - my guess she was embarrassed for Jenn.

The last tenants had it right - just do girl-girl when the blokes are out.

Frank well have to pick up the paste with the others seeing that Stella and Leo are there now.  Surly his mother figure "Karina" has left and he is on his own now.  Jenn who has been given the viewers what she can, when told to do so has been ok.  Seeing these two at the B1 party tonight I think that Frank would rather be out side at the park playing with the other kids....Lets hope that Leo well give him pointers on how to keep his dick up on the next script stage play.     "Note!!! from the looks of the party....Leo doesn't seem to be able to hold his drinking or what ever he has taken very well either." LOL  Maybe next time Serafima should have a limit on the drinking or either start giving Frank "Milk and Cookies." LOL8)

picture-24.jpg

Seems while Leo and Stella are at B1,  Frank and Jenn caught up on their sex loving....."at least they where done before Serafima arrived."  Serafima must be making her weekly on scheduled visit.  I some times wonder if Frank and Jenn ever get tired of the visits?8)

Once this trip is over with for Jenn and Frank, I sure there are two things they well have learned.."1, Read what you sign first, 2. Keep others out of their relationship and 3. How to stay drunk 7 days a week."..lol...I am sure once they do leave, they well go on a real vacation.8)