Dear Mum,

I did end up at the wrong place - not the Church holiday I thought I had booked.  Its a lovely big house rather out in the country and the girls are all super friendly.   In summer we all have baths together which sounds fun, but its too cold at the moment.   Though they don't seem to feel the cold so much because often they wear very little, but perhaps that's why they are always hugging each other.    Still, they come and jump into bed and hug me too to keep warm because I wear my woolly warmers at all times like you said to.

They say they always do something special on  a Sunday evening, light candles and sing and share love and I should join in.    Sounds wonderful.    

I have made a special friend now with Bea.    She seemed disappointed tonight when I went back to my room but I expect she found a way to cheer herself up because later I heard a strange buzzing noise and gasps of pleasure.

My first friend Elvira has become besties with the leader here Mila who is always too tired to do much.    Some say she spends evenings helping lonely men in the city.    Apparently last night she taught Bea some new ways of relaxing that left her quite glowing.   She is so beautiful she must be a very good person.

They're all such lovely girls - now that horrid Oksi has gone.     Having a super time.

Laima

Like Beatrice,  Laima still does her part keeping the GP apartment alive,  All though it seems that some of the girls are being used to gain viewers at the B1 apartment these young girls does seem to hang in there and go along with the flow.  Maybe one day they not have make other apartments like B1 stay on the chat because of a weak leader.8)

Poor Laima.

Left on her own last night to hold the fort while all the others were out having fun she danced up a storm.

Her nightie was her stripper costume.     It slipped down, it draped around her, it slid off, it got put back on.    She wriggled.     She gyrated.   She sang.

Its a shame, because I suspect hardly anyone watches her.

Now, if she jumped Bea tonight and sat on her face we would take her more seriously.   I know Mila had her last week, but you could see that was an effort on Mila's part more than a pleasure.     Perhaps a foursome in the bath, with Mila and Elvira making love, and Laima at last trapped on the jets with Bea horny as a hornet.   I think she does dream these things, and does want to entertain us.

She wants to be a sex-bomb, but somehow the fuse is still missing.

The friendships and beyond of this group in B3 seem to constantly change from hot to cold. Ox did play a part but now a few weeks since she left while feelings between Sera and Mila seem to have gone cold.

Was it Laima's choice alone to stay in, was there some agreement within the group so the apartment was not empty or did the other make it clear they did not want her with them?

1 hour ago, delta10 said:

The friendships and beyond of this group in B3 seem to constantly change from hot to cold. Ox did play a part but now a few weeks since she left while feelings between Sera and Mila seem to have gone cold.

Was it Laima's choice alone to stay in, was there some agreement within the group so the apartment was not empty or did the other make it clear they did not want her with them?

Seems like a big show and tell game.."What ever is on the day to day work schedule." looks like there all lost with out Nora and really don't know what to do.  I hardly see any love triangle with any one or two in the apartment.  I guess we just have to hope someone comes in soon and organized things again.8)

Although most seems younger then the crew at B1 and B2,  Laima and her other room mates "Mila, Beatrice, Adelita, Laura, Diane and Elvira" seems to be more mature when it comes to bringing in the viewers....and may I add they are sober and doesn't stay drunk to get the job done.  These ladies are sexy and can get very sexual with the cams when they want too.  Laima who has been pulling her weight and viewers do some times keep to her self, yet is always participating with others.  With Mila starting be more around then out, things seem to be picking up more.8)

Looks like Laima is packing to leave, something she has been doing for the last three days now,  I wonder if she enjoyed herself or is really ready to go.  What ever I did enjoy her stay and she did give 100%.  Unlike the 4 drunks at B2 she didn't need a drink to give the viewers something to look forward too.8)