On 8/7/2018 at 3:06 PM, iloner said:

Mila is lovely: gentle rather than sharp; affectionate.   My guess is her appetite for the girls is more for the affection than the sex.     Naomi returned that affection, but perhaps Alexa saw their days together more as a job that didn't quite work out.    Mila's keenness on the sex freaked Alexa out - as perhaps did Amina.

Nice as she is, though, it seems to me Mila isn't an innocent who wandered by chance into the wrong place.    The girls are mostly professional entertainers - or want to be, and the rewards we have seen can be life-changing.    Megan arrived as a gauche but keen student.    Two years later she is the teacher, and glossy with the trappings of high-maintenance success.   I bet both Alexa and Mila want those worldly goods, and Amina is there to help get them there.

In her own way Amina acts as spiritual mentor.   When Mary was coming spectacularly last night with Amina's fingers blessing her pussy didn't you hear her calling out Oh My God!

"Amina...a spiritual mentor"...What site are you watching!!!   Mila is acting like Amina's puppy...LOL

picture 647.gif

14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

"Amina...a spiritual mentor"...What site are you watching!!!   Mila is acting like Amina's puppy...LOL

From the moment she arrived Amina made love to Mila with stroking and touching, soft words and looks.   

Who wouldn't, after such love-bombing, succumb to Amina and follow her like a lapdog.

(Chihuahuas made the best lapdogs - the softly pressing ever wet nose under a lady's skirts.)

IMO the affection was returned.    Amina washed her hands after fingering both Aria last night and Mary the night before, but not after Mila.    And the kisses they shared when at last alone in bed ……….

Last night we all of us were rewarded with passionate kisses, the sound of Amin's fingers squelching in and out of Mila's juicy puss, and a lovely orgasm as Mila licked her new love to a finish.    

Now, cuddling, togetherness:  Mila raised to new levels of expectation.   

Amina delivers her teachings to her flock with love and caresses.   Then she'll leave.    Let us hope poor Mila has someone she loves to go home to.        

1 minute ago, iloner said:

From the moment she arrived Amina made love to Mila with stroking and touching, soft words and looks.   

Who wouldn't, after such love-bombing, succumb to Amina and follow her like a lapdog.

(Chihuahuas made the best lapdogs - the softly pressing ever wet nose under a lady's skirts.)

IMO the affection was returned.    Amina washed her hands after fingering both Aria last night and Mary the night before, but not after Mila.    And the kisses they shared when at last alone in bed ……….

Last night we all of us were rewarded with passionate kisses, the sound of Amin's fingers squelching in and out of Mila's juicy puss, and a lovely orgasm as Mila licked her new love to a finish.    

Now, cuddling, togetherness:  Mila raised to new levels of expectation.   

Amina delivers her teachings to her flock with love and caresses.   Then she'll leave.    Let us hope poor Mila has someone she loves to go h

Are you working for RLC undercover???

picture 54.gif

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Are you working for RLC undercover???

picture 54.gif

At least someone is reading me.     Thank you Rubberman.     

I did enjoy last night.    Maybe tonight will be as good?

10 hours ago, iloner said:

At least someone is reading me.     Thank you Rubberman.     

I did enjoy last night.    Maybe tonight will be as good?

I read all your comments my friend, and everyone does have their own fantasies and thoughts and I do respect yours even if I don't always agree with some of them....."some times I just like to tease you a bit with fun an laughter that's all."8)

Farewell Mila.    She gave us moments of passion with both Naomi and Amina.   Few girls leave behind them memories, but for me Mila did.

Amina shed a few tears yesterday morning so I'm sure lovely kind Mila will be back.

15 minutes ago, iloner said:

Farewell Mila.    She gave us moments of passion with both Naomi and Amina.   Few girls leave behind them memories, but for me Mila did.

Amina shed a few tears yesterday morning so I'm sure lovely kind Mila will be back.

Mila was like a wandering soul, looking for love. Is she bisexual? Is she a lesbian? I don't really know but she seemed to enjoy the company of other women and Amina got her off on a few occasions. I liked her and she seemed to be liked  by her peers at GP. I hope she will be back.

Mila was a lost woman who looked for love in all the wrong places.....no it wasn't passion with her and Amina or the others...she didn't know either of them that long..."besides, I am sure that Amina still has her goofy looking boyfriend that she was with while living in the so call vacation apartment.  Mila started out in B1 great, until she received orders to start "fake eating out other GIRLS in B2,  she well always be sexy...but showed me and some viewers that she can be made to believe that sand is water.   I do hope when ever she does come back to RLC that she has her own mind and not let others run it for her.  Mila have a safe trip back home my dear.   "My thoughts only"8)

Got back from a 12 hour flight and could not keep awake, even for Mila's return.   Just managed to see the last few minutes of Oksi finger fuck her.

Looking forward to how she gets on with the other girls.   She's a lovely girl.

What an opening!

Looks like its Mila's turn to have a go with the visiting RAPIST from the vacationing apartment....."Mila and Oksi...who are known for sleeping and having sex with anything and everybody seems to work harder for their money then others. LOL Let hope that the visiting aggressor doesn't leave them both with an STD!!! LOL  Since he has had his way with Daisy, I think she well back out on this round.8)

picture 26.gif

Unless she plans on Kissing Nora's ass for Daisy's room and bed, I do think that Mila need to be skipping her ass back to the GP apartment into her own double size bed...and stop trying to act like another "Serafima"  one of her lesbian lovers as she has with others in the pass.  Some of these young ladies seems to act more like kids then adults.8)    "Sorry for not being as sympathetic as others...but she's not a Newbe and knows what the viewers expect."8)

On 1/11/2019 at 7:20 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Unless she plans on Kissing Nora's ass for Daisy's room and bed, I do think that Mila need to be skipping her ass back to the GP apartment into her own double size bed...and stop trying to act like another "Serafima"  one of her lesbian lovers as she has with others in the pass.  Some of these young ladies seems to act more like kids then adults.8)    "Sorry for not being as sympathetic as others...but she's not a Newbe and knows what the viewers expect."8)

Buddy, you sure called that one right! Sometimes I'm not sure Mila even remembers which place she's assigned to. Daisy's out a lot too and I think it's also because of stuff Sera sets up for them. As for Nora I heard she's not in Barca at present. Maybe that's why things are getting out of control with Sera, Mila and Daisy.