Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wonder when she reviews her first couple of days what her thoughts on Sera will be ?

She came back with Sera and Maluma. Gina was at B3. They were in the kitchen but went to Sera's room and Sera closed the door before Gina returned making clear she was not welcome to join.

Ginger will have to decide who to tag along with and will she realise Sera's motivations before it is too late ? Worst case it is easier for her to leave and return to B1 than for those at B3 who have to pay out for a late night / early morning taxi ride.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched her this morning doing her first masturbation set (In view that is) and it was very good...She has natural beauty,(not plastered in make up), and may soon be my favourite girl...Sorry to elvira, Emily, and Samantha...Apologies to Anna...If she starts to wear stockings and lingery like she used to, then she will be back on my top list....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2019 at 5:53 PM, delta10 said:

I wonder when she reviews her first couple of days what her thoughts on Sera will be ?

She came back with Sera and Maluma. Gina was at B3. They were in the kitchen but went to Sera's room and Sera closed the door before Gina returned making clear she was not welcome to join.

Ginger will have to decide who to tag along with and will she realise Sera's motivations before it is too late ? Worst case it is easier for her to leave and return to B1 than for those at B3 who have to pay out for a late night / early morning taxi ride.

 

I am surprise that RLC has allowed Serafima to do the things that she is doing with some of these young ladies..."she is at all not a true leader at the B1..."late nights out in the streets seems to be her money making goals."  Ginger may not be a good tag alone for Serafima and hopefully smart enough to know whats going on around her.  Only time well tell.  Lets hope that there won't be a beat down in front of the cams coming from Gina one day towards Serafima's slick and selfish ass.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Earlier from what I saw only Gina was home. When I looked in again she had left while Sera and Ginger were in. Sera was instructing Ginger what to wear. They then left looking like a couple of night workers. As far to early for the bars and clubs B3 seemed a more likely destination as Mila was there with Jenn but they turned up at B2 where Stella and Leo also were. I wonder if Sera and Ginger were invited or if Sera just told B2 there were coming?

Time will tell what plans Sera plans for later / early morning. If they are seen returning to B1 the time and their condition may be a clue.

A thought is that while Gina will happily mix with Ginger when at B1 she doesn't want her tagging along when with Stella, Lia & Mia and others outside of RLC. If so this unfortunately plays right in to Sera's manipulative hands.

It is about 65days since Sera arrived so 25 to run upto 90 ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't fault Ginger for effort.

There's even a hint of a lesbo interest with Serafina.

But there is clearly a feud with Gina.   

At last night's B2 party  Sera and Ginge were showing contempt for the silliness in the LR by hanging out in the hallway.   Gina came swaying sexily by and got waylaid by Ginge into a sashay dance , and before Gina could escape Ginge grabbed Gina's tits, stroked them and smiled sweetly into her face.    Sera then shot Ginger an amused glance, much as to say 'she didn't like that'.

Girl politics!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO there is no feud between Ginger and Gina, just Gina and Sera. Ginger just wants to please everyone and not fall out with Sera.

Just looking now Sera is cooking while Ginger is hanging around. I have seen this a few times. I wonder if like another young girl, was it Belle with Anna when first on RLC ?, Ginger has not learnt how to cook for herself ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Ginger is caught in the middle of Serafima and Gina's so call "BULL SHIT" and seems she is the only one in the apartment giving the viewers any thing sexually..."masturbation etc."  While Gina who seems to masquerade from apartment to apartment trying to give others advise can't seen to take care of her own living conditions.."surly staying drunk and doped and acting silly around others doesn't help her character...even though she is the life of every party."   Surly if any one of the higher authorities at RLC are taking any time away from their bank accounts they would see whats going on with these three and close shop.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2019 at 7:06 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Ginger is caught in the middle of Serafima and Gina's so call "BULL SHIT" and seems she is the only one in the apartment giving the viewers any thing sexually..."masturbation etc."  While Gina who seems to masquerade from apartment to apartment trying to give others advise can't seen to take care of her own living conditions.."surly staying drunk and doped and acting silly around others doesn't help her character...even though she is the life of every party."   Surly if any one of the higher authorities at RLC are taking any time away from their bank accounts they would see whats going on with these three and close shop.8)

No need to close shop, just evict Sera and Gina then get two decent and like minded housemates for Ginger. Most likely RLC would see their bank accounts benefit too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Sera's small birthday party, with Gina joining for the cake, Sera & Ginger's friend went out while Ginger cleared up then satisfied herself.

Today Ginger was home alone while her friend turned up alone at B3 and Sera arrived back at B1. I wondered if Ginger was growing tired of Sera but now is with her on her bed.

Neither Ginger or her friend are shy as if they have done something similar to RLC or some form of adult entertainment before. Her friend may well know some of the girls too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, delta10 said:

After Sera's small birthday party, with Gina joining for the cake, Sera & Ginger's friend went out while Ginger cleared up then satisfied herself.

Today Ginger was home alone while her friend turned up alone at B3 and Sera arrived back at B1. I wondered if Ginger was growing tired of Sera but now is with her on her bed.

Neither Ginger or her friend are shy as if they have done something similar to RLC or some form of adult entertainment before. Her friend may well know some of the girls too.

I am not disagreeing with your comments,  "but I think that this visiting friend is just a distraction so Serafima can keep doing her nightly activities out side the door."    There is nothing physically sexual about Serafima....she seems to sit back and let other "Ginger" do what she's not doing...."as long as she has been at B1 she done nothing for the cams but pose, rubbed, and kept the apartment clean and fucked off outside the door away from the cams."   I did catch the visiting girl at the vacation apartment today, and was wondering why didn't Serafima send Ginger there instead...."seeing that she would have most likely had sex with some one..."weather it was Russ or Kylie"...something would have happen other then scripted bull shit.   Like B2, they well use Russ and Kylie for boring scripted entertainment for the next few weeks anyway.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rubberman,

I've made my views on Sera clear on her thread.

While the visiting girl arrived with Ginger and like others presumed a friend I now wonder what her connections and objectives are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Ginger's visiting girl friend has left B1..."seems yesterday she went to turn a trick or two at the vacation apartment with Rus and Kylie, and got to drunk to finish the job." LOL  I wonder if Serafima cut her pay short for that? LOL  Oh well I am sure there are others lined up for the job in the coming days.   Mean while Ginger is still keeping B1 above water with her masturbation sets.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...