Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StnCld316

LifeUnderCam - General Discussion

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This Topic is for the General Discussion of LifeUnderCam. 

 

Please leave the Apartment Topics for what they're Intended for.  LifeUnderCam has been Kind & Generous of letting the Membership Post Pictures of the Apartments from their Site.  If you wish to see Videos Please Support their Site. They have a Library of Numerous Videos.

 

 

Edited by StnCld316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This Topic is for the General Discussion of LifeUnderCam. 

 

Please leave the Apartment Topics for what they're Intended for.  LifeUnderCam has been Kind & Generous of letting the Membership Post Pictures of the Apartments from their Site.  If you wish to see Videos Please Support their Site. They have a Library of Numerous Videos.

 

 

Kinda forgot about being able to post pics WITHOUT a 3rd party host or the worry of DMCA takedowns of images posted. RLC and the subsequent possible removal of posted 3rd party pics has stopped me from posting any RLC pics. After saying this, I will try to follow LifeUnderCam daily to try and capture and post pics and comments when feasible. It is great to have an understanding voyeur cam site since images add to the enjoyment of the site and give much support to any apartment comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Kinda forgot about being able to post pics WITHOUT a 3rd party host or the worry of DMCA takedowns of images posted. RLC and the subsequent possible removal of posted 3rd party pics has stopped me from posting any RLC pics. After saying this, I will try to follow LifeUnderCam daily to try and capture and post pics and comments when feasible. It is great to have an understanding voyeur cam site since images add to the enjoyment of the site and give much support to any apartment comments.

Everything is fine in this Topic.  I have been in touch with LifeUnderCam and they said Pictures are fine to upload directly.

Edited by StnCld316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

So is this a brand new site, or an existing one but with a name change? What is the initial reaction, similar to rlc or to vh?

It has been on for a while. StnCld316 had it mentioned I think late last year and been set up for pics and comments back then. If anything, it is more real life than RLC or VH. Hard to catch someone home or in the free cams but that is part of being a voyeur. Give it a look. Not many seem to follow it but I think most are either RLC, VH, Camarads or Spygasm fans. Haven't caught any sex action yet but I will look at this site more seriously and regularly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It has been on for a while. StnCld316 had it mentioned I think late last year and been set up for pics and comments back then. If anything, it is more real life than RLC or VH. Hard to catch someone home or in the free cams but that is part of being a voyeur. Give it a look. Not many seem to follow it but I think most are either RLC, VH, Camarads or Spygasm fans. Haven't caught any sex action yet but I will look at this site more seriously and regularly. 

There are many alternatives now to choose from.  Not like in the old days when it all began when it RLC.

The Good thing with LifeUnderCam they have a little something for everyone. There are more Apartments coming so stay tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:50 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Kinda forgot about being able to post pics WITHOUT a 3rd party host or the worry of DMCA takedowns of images posted. RLC and the subsequent possible removal of posted 3rd party pics has stopped me from posting any RLC pics. After saying this, I will try to follow LifeUnderCam daily to try and capture and post pics and comments when feasible. It is great to have an understanding voyeur cam site since images add to the enjoyment of the site and give much support to any apartment comments.

Oh yeah, now I remember why I haven't followed LifeUnderCam much - the free cam viewing time is limited just like Spygasm. Pretty hard to possibly subscribe to this site if you can't really see much action if the tenants work or are outside the apartment for a long stretch and if they do very little voyeur teasing in front of the free cams. Oh well, they only hurt themselves. Unfortunately, my patience level is thin at my age so I will periodically try to "catch something" but if not then back to the reliable porn sites - lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:55 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Oh yeah, now I remember why I haven't followed LifeUnderCam much - the free cam viewing time is limited just like Spygasm. Pretty hard to possibly subscribe to this site if you can't really see much action if the tenants work or are outside the apartment for a long stretch and if they do very little voyeur teasing in front of the free cams. Oh well, they only hurt themselves. Unfortunately, my patience level is thin at my age so I will periodically try to "catch something" but if not then back to the reliable porn sites - lol.

All I have ever done is Refresh the Page when it times out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...