Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I welcome Pam,  who at first I thought was on the shy side, but proved me wrong.  Since her arrival she seems very open to the cams, even with her sexy masturbation sets.  Unless I am missing something,  she doesn't spend a lot of time under Diane like some.  Pam and Angelina from B1 could almost pass as sisters.  I hope you enjoy your stay Pam.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been enjoying Pam so far....she doesn't seem as desperate as others in the apartment for attention.  I did notice doing the drink and fake sex marathon yesterday she kind of kept to herself and went to her room and gave the viewers a special treat.  I am hoping she doesn't let others get into her head and lead her down a fake path.8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Pam has fallen sick and ill after a one night fake lesbian show with the visiting Amalia from B1....seems that was the second show for the two and just maybe Pam's illness could have came from the scripted lesbian roll play.  At least the other house girls came to her attention and nursed her...hopefully Pam well bounce back and have another show soon.  My advise to Pam is to make sure the meat she licks is Grade A and not spoil around the edges.   "Get well soon Pam, the GP needs you."8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Pam has fallen sick and ill after a one night fake lesbian show with the visiting Amalia from B1....seems that was the second show for the two and just maybe Pam's illness could have came from the scripted lesbian roll play.  At least the other house girls came to her attention and nursed her...hopefully Pam well bounce back and have another show soon.  My advise to Pam is to make sure the meat she licks is Grade A and not spoil around the edges.   "Get well soon Pam, the GP needs you."8)

Someone PJ had Pulp in it.     😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the way things look, Pam has the throne, for the B1 apartment....but it doesn't really matter....seeing that all three "Amalia and Daniela" also are keeping the viewers entertained....even though some of there entertainment might be a little scripted,...lol...but not as bad as the resent show in the Vacation apartment. LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B1 UM this morning probably to fix the downstairs loo door - perhaps there were more ladies locked in that lavatory!

Karla turned up and gave us a great shower -  those tits are magnificent.   Noticeably she paused as she stripped naked, it seemed to me realising she had forgotten how it felt to be naked in front of the cams.

And of course, I hoped she and Pam would be unable to resist the animal sound of love from the other side of the wall.   We remember Karla gets horny enough to frig a girl for lust.   Imagine Karla's tits against Pam's bee-stings!

I expect Karla's not on duty yet, but now that Daniela's floodgates have been truly opened I'm hoping she will target Pam more and not wait for GP girls to come over.   

But I'll settle for a Karla sandwich.    B1 is the apmt to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I seen last night was three ladies from B1, "Amalia, Pam and Daniela, who brought a well paid stud home...they all got drunk and high, and all three sucked and fucked him for the viewers to be entertained....I guess that may have drop their lady like standards some what.....but then again.."it may have made them look some what three cheap tricks too. LOL   The new B1 apartment seem to going up in smoke with three drunk H%[email protected] LOL8)

PICTURE 473.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo, Rubberman, comical as usual.

It was certainly a brilliant show, and there were girls!    They got drunk, yes, but High? - I saw no evidence to support that.

And what I saw was Pam not joining in.   She came into Amalia's room to watch at one point, but kept her clothes on.    And though I would have loved her to join in, Hunk was struggling to cope just with Amal and Dani.

So, I guess you watched part of the show only.    Its just unjustified to call them 'cheap tricks' and 'drunk H...….ers'.    They are gorgeous, and their friendship makes everything they do pleasant fun to watch.

My guess is RLC is paying out a fortune in bonuses for B1 at the moment, if only to distract us from the dullness-fest of the other Barca places.

It was a really good entertainment by a hard-working trio who deserve our respect and thanks.

(hey, but I always read your posts my friend - not that you give a fuck for what anyone else thinks, I know.   We all love your bitter-sweet take on things.)    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iloner said:

Yo, Rubberman, comical as usual.

It was certainly a brilliant show, and there were girls!    They got drunk, yes, but High? - I saw no evidence to support that.

And what I saw was Pam not joining in.   She came into Amalia's room to watch at one point, but kept her clothes on.    And though I would have loved her to join in, Hunk was struggling to cope just with Amal and Dani.

So, I guess you watched part of the show only.    Its just unjustified to call them 'cheap tricks' and 'drunk H...….ers'.    They are gorgeous, and their friendship makes everything they do pleasant fun to watch.

My guess is RLC is paying out a fortune in bonuses for B1 at the moment, if only to distract us from the dullness-fest of the other Barca places.

It was a really good entertainment by a hard-working trio who deserve our respect and thanks.

(hey, but I always read your posts my friend - not that you give a fuck for what anyone else thinks, I know.   We all love your bitter-sweet take on things.)    

Crying again trying to promote these ladies in B1, B2 or the GP.....Ahhhhhh...lol....I know it hurts to see your make believe love story's go up in smoke when a guy come into one of these apartments.  I say don't give up..lol...and one day you'll get it right!!! LOL     If your going to promote "Keep your tears out of your work." ..."you say you always read my post.."so why haven't you learned anything yet?"LOL8)

picture - 71.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pam, Daniela and Karla are at GP / B4 now with luggage cases despite no spare rooms or beds.

I've got to get to bed now so hopefully someone will post the sleeping arrangements. They have a bottle of wine out but unlikely much will happen beyond chat.

 

Time will tell but right now too much Tequila, loud music and other late night / early morning noise and antics appears to have resulted in the sudden demise of B1 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, delta10 said:

Pam, Daniela and Karla are at GP / B4 now with luggage cases despite no spare rooms or beds.

I've got to get to bed now so hopefully someone will post the sleeping arrangements. They have a bottle of wine out but unlikely much will happen beyond chat.

 

Time will tell but right now too much Tequila, loud music and other late night / early morning noise and antics appears to have resulted in the sudden demise of B1 :(

Sooooooo it wasn't the bathroom door lock that had to be fixed like one or two said?....surly there well be a lot of excuses to cover their asses somewhere down the road,  its also good to see that all four are not harm and well have a place to stay.   "One down two to go."LOL8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Pam has invited Chris and Amalia over....after they feed the hired and welling Chris...."Amaila took him up stairs and starting sucking his dick....lol....Pam and Daniela had to join in....and got undressed in front of the hired Chris...lol....another night where Amaila allows Chris to look up these two tricks ass and play and eat their pussies with out shame.    Surly Chris should get more money for this act seeing that last time he fucked all three, maybe this time he'll fuck all three again.   I still give credit to Chris for being the hired stud for these three tricks.   I guess Erika decided not to get in on the action yet......"I would wait too.....one out of four might have a Venereal Disease....I would have been scared as hell to put any of those pussies in my mouth. LOL   "Chris got a treat and three tricks.".....You go boy!!!!!LOL8)    "Question for RLC...."What in the hell happen to the voyeurs site?"8)

An hour later it looks like two of Pam's and Daniela Johns show'd up at B1 and Amalia can't seem to keep her eyes off of one of them......"Wake up Chris and smell the coffee." LOL8)

picture 50.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Pam had yet another party who was more less orchestrate by Diva "who haven't yet to dent any real comments from the viewers either"....like any of these tricks party they all start out the same,  with a grand dinner and drinks.  The B2 ladies and a few ladies from the GP apartment was there too, and of course Amalia and Chris had to be there for the extras festivities and grand show.   Things seem to be going great for a while once they all ate their well prepare dinner and two alcohol loaded watermelons.  Chris was granted a lap dance by Amira and a small tease by Sofie and Olya...."and then Amalia tried to stand and do a strip show for her hired man but was to drunk to keep on her feet, and I am sure that was really embarrassing for Chris in front of the others.   It does seem that once Amalia gets drunk like always, she tends to act like Gina "not caring, and turns into an easy trick for others."   After a few minutes the B2 ladies dressed and left and as the night went on into mid-night this is usually when Pam start trying to get Chris to start peeling off his clothing for her and Amalia to preform sexually in front of others and Pam's and others enjoyment,  but last night was different and Chris wasn't buying it.  Later Amalia takes Chris to Pam's room and start working on him sexually and after a few minutes like always Pam comes in to join trying to get some kind of threesome going but again Chris wasn't buying it...lol...Chris did get up and went down stairs leaving the drunk Amalia crying and the house pimp Pam mad.LOL   As Chris sat on the balcony Olya tried to work on Chris's mind and so did Ariela and Diva, but still Chris refused to let these tricks take over his mind......"Surprisingly Chris left these house tricks and went back to the Vacation apartment alone and went to bed.

Even though Chris may have to make up the time he left B1 sooner or later...."if he is under Pam's hired contract"...lol,  I was glad to see that Chris was not going to let Pam, Olya and his so call girl friend Amalia control him last night for others entertainment.   Amalia really doesn't act like she loves this man "Chris" until she needs him to do fucked up sexual shit for her and her friends.   Pam who is slick and real cunning could be a Madam or Pimp "if she could keep her head and face out of her workers pussy and asshole" but she can't. LOL  Thank you Chris for standing up and not letting any of those tricks control you my friend.8)

"I could be wrong...as 90% of this shit you see from them are fake anyway!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something didn't go to plan that night.     Couldn't have been the fragrant Amalia who has initiated so much fun for us all - she can do no wrong in my eyes.   My guess was Chris behaved badly.  

I like Pam.   Especially her 'don't give a shit/can't be arsed' attitude and expression.    So the idea she is the force behind any arrangements with Chris or anyone else seems unlikely to me.

Normally seen draped over the end of the settee smoking, the only energetic thing I have seen her do is squirm under Amalia's hand on her pussy and put on make-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...