Jump to content
Scorpio 22

Performing Apartments

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Sounds about as foolish as what comes out the chat. Two of the last females even getting it on with each other or another female. Have to respect them for that. Scripts is the problem with most. and where it end ups going to shit.

RLC is a lost cause so throwing any kind of script is totally useless but maybe something might peak their interest enough that they might use it later and then take credit for it (typical management style). In my opinion, most managers don't have a brain cell - just yes men and steal ideas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:11 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

RLC is a lost cause so throwing any kind of script is totally useless but maybe something might peak their interest enough that they might use it later and then take credit for it (typical management style). In my opinion, most managers don't have a brain cell - just yes men and steal ideas.

Both RLC and the tenants when it comes to ideas are fucking useless. Most couples fuck the same way, same place and just gets tedious. Girls are not much better and clearly never heard of variation or spontaneous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to throw these Attention seeking Apartments to fuck and get it back to the way it was. Take your Barca show time girls and start a separate site. Get singles and couples that actually live routine lives. Anyone watching long enough know it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Need to throw these Attention seeking Apartments to fuck and get it back to the way it was. Take your Barca show time girls and start a separate site. Get singles and couples that actually live routine lives. Anyone watching long enough know it works.

OH IF ONLY, IF ONLY!! :'(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Need to throw these Attention seeking Apartments to fuck and get it back to the way it was. Take your Barca show time girls and start a separate site. Get singles and couples that actually live routine lives. Anyone watching long enough know it works.

Come on.....you know they are not going to get rid of those GO-GO girls...."they experimented with a few when the GP apartment open up...and the whistling and barking haven't stop yet."  It has turned into a big ass scripted day by day show....and lots and lots of our money.   I wonder why they keep adding other regular apartments...unless they are planing on moving those B1, B2 and GP apartments to another site....."I hope"..."Oh yes please take the boring Vacation apartment too."8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a site of 2 halves - One which has people wanting fly on the wall, everyday life, whether it's dull or exciting, and the other which has people simply wanting chaturbate-style cam shows from hired models. At the moment, the site is managing to balance between the two, but slowly it's moving more towards the latter, because

1) Hiring these women is easier than finding 'Real' couples

2) They can have more control over their actions on cam

3) The onscreen appearances act as show reels for any potential work outside and afterwards, and goes on their resume.

PLUS, the hiring of couples that are 'friends' of other tenants - Which is still going on as i write this - adds to the whole closed group connections. This is like when they pass off stage school solo singers as 'Real Artists', when they are just as manufactured as any boy band. It's tantamount to the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Come on.....you know they are not going to get rid of those GO-GO girls...."they experimented with a few when the GP apartment open up...and the whistling and barking haven't stop yet."  It has turned into a big ass scripted day by day show....and lots and lots of our money.   I wonder why they keep adding other regular apartments...unless they are planing on moving those B1, B2 and GP apartments to another site....."I hope"..."Oh yes please take the boring Vacation apartment too."8)

Why wouldn't they add regular apartments?? Not everyone wants to watch over the top, attention seeking, average girls. You can see better girl-on-girl on other sites, and masturbating sets are no different either. Just need a mix of different aged singles and couples and site would run fine without them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...