Yeah, I thought this was another drifter pulled from the streets to vent and get free room and board.  I caught another bate from her and again, fast and actually furious - she must have had 3 orgasms and did not get fully satisfied.  I would love to see what this girl does with a cock, if she goes that route (and she might).  In all, I see signs of nympho-ism similar to Mara in that she likes to get aggressive, deep and loves to have that thick clit rubbed/pounded.  Be great to see a bf stop by for a day or two.

46 minutes ago, TigetJackson said:

Yeah, I thought this was another drifter pulled from the streets to vent and get free room and board.  I caught another bate from her and again, fast and actually furious - she must have had 3 orgasms and did not get fully satisfied.  I would love to see what this girl does with a cock, if she goes that route (and she might).  In all, I see signs of nympho-ism similar to Mara in that she likes to get aggressive, deep and loves to have that thick clit rubbed/pounded.  Be great to see a bf stop by for a day or two.

I agree,  She does do great masturbation sets so far....but like others that's how they start out too.   As far as her bringing in a boy friend if she has one, the way they are doing things now in these VIP apartments "B1, B2 GP and the Vacation apartment...you just might get your wish.  For me so far she "Valery" is about the only one I look forward to seeing....everyone else has either been there to dam long or has become boring as hell and needs to pack up and leave.8)

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I agree,  She does do great masturbation sets so far....but like others that's how they start out too.   As far as her bringing in a boy friend if she has one, the way they are doing things now in these VIP apartments "B1, B2 GP and the Vacation apartment...you just might get your wish.  For me so far she "Valery" is about the only one I look forward to seeing....everyone else has either been there to dam long or has become boring as hell and needs to pack up and leave.8)

I totally agree that they are all there far too long and when RLC does have good talent they rush them out the door. 

2 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Can't fault Valerie's willingness to offer herself as latest victim on Salma's psychosexual therapy bed.

But, was it the lighting? the wide open arsehole and pussy she offered to Salma's attention did seem, well, spotty and discoloured.    Salma was less than enthusiastic.   She stroked it with the end of her whisk but otherwise held back from touching.

Contrast with the lip-smacking squelchy sucking and slurping when Lorraine was in the same position.

Time Karla put herself forward.   Mmmmm 

Last night wasn't the first strap-on on RLC but it was the best I've seen.

Val struggled with the straps and then with getting it into Lorraine, who needed the bigger size dildo! LOL  

But once Lorraine was wearing it  wow did Val come quick.    Anyone suspect Lorraine may have done this before?

5 hours ago, iloner said:

Last night wasn't the first strap-on on RLC but it was the best I've seen.

Val struggled with the straps and then with getting it into Lorraine, who needed the bigger size dildo! LOL  

But once Lorraine was wearing it  wow did Val come quick.    Anyone suspect Lorraine may have done this before?

I seen a plastic tube hanging out the back I thought it was a Catheter.  :D

Like Salma did when she arrived,  Valery seem to be walking the same line with the girls as far as doing weekly sexual room appointments....lol..."I must say!!!...those that she are treating to something sexual need all they can get....as far as gaining viewers.   I guess she "Valery" well soon have to visit one of the B1 or B2 apartments soon".....lets hope she makes the Vacation apartment her priority before we start to see the same shit over and over again like Blair and Mike did with Loraine.   Neither Blair and Mike didn't have anything sexual with Chris and Amalia, but always went out side of the apartment for others for their scripted shows.  Valery is good with her erotic masturbation sets, but like others could lose her spot light going from girl to girl and place to place like a call girl, but maybe she well be allowed to fondle and screw Chris like Pam does one night,..."things get old with these girls very fast doing the same shit all the time for as long as they stay."8)

Looks like Valerie is going to leave soon, and maybe the others are giving her a good send off.....Nice!!!  I think Valerie was good for the GP...she did give 100% and well be missed if she is truly leaving us.  Its good that the others gave her recognition for her participation.   I would say I would love to see her back one day...."but RLC may not be here for her or anyone else as the way things are going."8)

6 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Valerie is going to leave soon, and maybe the others are giving her a good send off.....Nice!!!  I think Valerie was good for the GP...she did give 100% and well be missed if she is truly leaving us.  Its good that the others gave her recognition for her participation.   I would say I would love to see her back one day...."but RLC may not be here for her or anyone else as the way things are going."8)

I'll get the Plane Running so she doesn't miss her flight.   🤣

plane airplane GIF