Today I see that Debby and Anabella are doing fine...."both seem to be very good friends and keep to them self's"....nothing wrong with that either..."they are about the only two that I have seen interesting to view in the last 24 hours."8)

Not since Megan's boyfriend was allowed to have his way with Debby and Anabella, things in the GP must have gotten desperate for viewers....."Debby, Anabella, and Damira went out yesterday and brought back some of their outside corner red lite work three Johns,  after a few hours of letting then play in the pool they started getting a bit aggressive waiting for their paid treats from the three tricks.  After a few minutes the girls took their Johns one at a time to the showers and then had a few minutes of stray sex with them..."it wasn't hard for the Johns to get what they seemed to have paid for.  Damira who may have been the script writer for this episode didn't give her John any type of sexual pleasure and both took a fake 20 minute sleep section until Anabella and Debby was done.   It didn't take long for their Johns to finish what they paid for,  and after a few minutes of rest they where gone.  I was glad to see that they did use condoms seeing how easy it was to get both Anabella and Debby to open their legs surly these guy aren't the first or last.  RLC must be getting very desperate for viewers allowing the girls to bring in their outside Johns to use their beds.....and I am sure that those sheets won't get washed until these Tricks tour is over,   Debby, and Anabella made them selfs look like two easy tramps....but I guess that's entertainment for some!!! LOL8)

PICTURE 473.jpg