I have really liked Alla. The dymanics of GP are complicted, Cherry and Mel, Holly being abandoned  etc. Eva's temprament  seeming like she's permanently on PMS .Yet, Alla, seemes to transgressed it all and was friends with everyone. Other than last night, she has done little sexually but, these days, that seems to be the norm? I think Alla is a keeper. Put her in GP with Milla, Belle? If RLC can keep GP,  I suggest the twins get permanent residency. They may be boring, sexually, but they know how to have fun and, we get Gina thrown in for free! With a bit of hope, maybe we'll see them having fun at home rather than elsewhere? 

I get the impression Alla is a lot more into this guy than he is into her? I think Alla would spend 24 hours a day fucking him but for him it's a "Нет" (no) He seems to use GP as a place to sleep and putting up with Alla is the price? She seems like a nice lady, perhaps a bit overbearing? Then again, he isn't exactly the life of the party! Alla, dump him and move on to someone who has a bit of joy in their soul!