RUBBERMAN

Some Party /Or Was It Something Else?

What started out as a dancing party at the GP ended up looking like a whore house for stray men!!!  I may be wrong but looks don't lie.  With the participation of most of the girls in the GP tonight they made things look more like a Bunny Ranch whore house then anything else.  If anything was gain tonight it had to be a lost of dignity and self reputation.  Surly the guys did get their monies worth.8)

PICTURE - 878.jpg

2 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Didthe twins get.bànged last night

There where doing what they always do at a freak show.."playing dead and trying to look like two dizzy cheerleaders,  and probably supplying the Molly."LOL8)

1 hour ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Lol well thinking about re-up

I like whats happening next door at the VHTV, things are more real and don't seem to be planned.  RLC has dropped bad, when you see a house full of girls who does nothing but sit on their asses for days at a time and take turns masturbating like they are on a planed time clock, then out of now where a guy comes in and all is in this planned fuck show, when that doesn't work...they seem to hire a few more guys to come in and fuck the rest that are welling to do anything for a dollar and not for the site, and that make these girls look bad and whorish.  As I have said once before "RLC lost the word Voyeur site when they opened the GP apartment.  Yes they fuck a lot at the VHTV, but its all real at least from where I sit.  When I feel like laughing I turn on the GP RLC show!!! And if you read some of the things in the Chat about these girls..its like reading their shit and watching a horse race on who's going to come in first and who they think is horny and the gates  Seems lately all RLC has is a bunch of two dollar Madams and a few two dollar Pimps hiding in the cracks trying to sell these girls for a high price. LOL8)

Somewhat different type of prostitution taking place with some of these voyeur sites with respect to the girls and gangbangs or switching of partners. Perhaps forced sex or you are outta there. Zero voyeur action and any sex appears to be intentionally set up. None of the available "so-called" voyeur sites are worth watching. It is actually degrading to see or hear how the females are being played but fuck'em (pun intended).