https://www.camarads.com/
7 7

1,075 posts in this topic

Cyberleader, all the pics that you post with Lara and Ivy are amazing and appreciated by us voyeurs. You sure are doing a great job promoting camarads.com and hopefully subscribers who are dissatisfied with RLC or the other voyeur sites will give them a long look-see. EVERYONE should check out Lara and Ivy - they are both beautiful and well built. I could comment about each pic posted but that would be too much (overkill) so I grab those that give me more reason to add descriptive observations and/or funny remarks. Camarads has done a good job selecting tenants compared to the other sites. 

This girl is playing a dangerous game here. When I see a naked girl with her backed turned and bent over she is going to get it - either in the pussy or up the poop chute. I am a nice guy so I will give her a choice of which hole - lol. And I love big boobs hanging down, swinging or flopping around . Just look at her smooth, soft and shiny skin - I could almost feel it.

Dwm-2017-09-21-09-56-16-3940179fe40ced36

Amazing pic seeing Gia staring at the cam. It is as if she is looking right into my eyes to make me jealous that Mike is eating her pussy and I can't. That's so cruel of her - lol. Go ahead Mike, munch away - she's your girl and you both do a great job satisfying each other (nice to see). Boy, that look is killing me - grrrrrr!!!.

Dwm-2017-09-21-21-52-35-599c779690ec7748