Barcelona
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On ‎2017‎-‎10‎-‎06 at 5:36 PM, PeterGrey said:

At first glance I thought, "just another blonde chic with a boob-job". But she's more than that, something about her I can't quite figure out. The more I watch her, the cuter she gets.

a6277471ff99a9ebc5e88fc8d328751c.png

a025af2fc0ac2c52f6c927eae703a8c9.png

Please note when Posting Pictures they must have the Watermark of the Sites Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture.  You can check other pictures Posted for an example.

Thanks.   StnCld316

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Please note when Posting Pictures they must have the Watermark of the Sites Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture.  You can check other pictures Posted for an example.

Thanks.   StnCld316

This wasn't a capture from Camarads, even tho she was online there at the same time.

I'll stick to just RLC caps from now on :)

Steadily running out of likes for the day - lol. These Barcelona girls get on my good bad side when they shove their ass in my face. First I smile then I go GRRRRR!!! They give me a major appetite for some ass and pussy - who needs food. I could eat that, finger that and fuck that. That's what I'm talking about. These girls come with all the fixings. Seeing a girls asshole and pussy revs my engine and I am good to go - vroom vroom vroom with screeching burning tires!!!