Fan Page Irma
9 9

1,071 posts in this topic

Now I'm going to take a wild guess here:

1. I'm interested in body language. Those girls knew each other before they met in the apartment. They're too comfortable with each other to be relative strangers. And the way Irima has casually touched Ilona to make a point is something no-one would do on first acquaintance. 
  2. I've seen some of their moves before - particularly Ilona's. They're the moves that a stripper makes. Although Iloha has not been working as a stripper while at the apartment - she's not been out at the appropriate hours, nor has she been coming back with a handbag full of notes.
  3. The looking in the mirror a lot is characteristic of dancers - both at work and outside of it. Their income is dependent on their appearance and they check it quite a bit.
  4. They've both put on quite a performance when under the shower - a bit reminiscent of a dancer doing a stage show. And they're both comfortable with nudity.
  5. I think RLC is recruiting some dancers for this apartment out of Russian strip clubs. I don't think either White or Sara was one - their behaviour is different. But I think both Ilona and Irima have worked in the same club - that's how they know each other.
  6. And I've known dancers go work in (for example) Spain for the summer. It's a way of getting an expenses paid holiday.
  7. What triggered those thoughts was what happened during the showers. Ilona half opened the door and made a wisecrack round it while Irima was under the shower. And when Irima was on the way back to her room she paused at Ilona's door and made some comment of her own. That's what you see in the club's dressing room when one girl has finished a spot and another is on their way out. They'll make a smart arse remark at the expense of the audience - who are of course unaware of it.
So I'll give you reasonably good odds you have an apartment now containing two strippers - who in return for dancing about under the shower and being seen casually nude about the house - are getting an expenses paid vacation.

xyz you could very well be correct.  Must say, with a balcony cam and Irma, this apartment has earmarks of going the right way.  Now then, what will the #3 girl bring ?

xyz you could very well be correct.  

Those two know each other well. I was watching the body language downstairs. Irima hugged Ilona and gave her a kiss on the forehead. If I read it correctly, Ilona put Irima onto this and Irima was saying "thanks - good call". Watching the active camera, I think you've currently got two slightly drunk Russians having a laugh and a joke. I think we're going to see a lot of slightly tongue in cheek nudity in that apartment. With a slightly competitive edge as to who can get the most attention on-camera.

Those two know each other well. I was watching the body language downstairs. Irima hugged Ilona and gave her a kiss on the forehead. If I read it correctly, Ilona put Irima onto this and Irima was saying "thanks - good call". Watching the active camera, I think you've currently got two slightly drunk Russians having a laugh and a joke. I think we're going to see a lot of slightly tongue in cheek nudity in that apartment. With a slightly competitive edge as to who can get the most attention on-camera.

Yes they knowech other. Then I watched them in Ilona's bed, how they gave each other massage and so on. I think this appartment is going to be very interested.

@xyz12345 you are absolutely right and Irma threw in a masturbating scene to drive the boys crazy and to keep them wanting more did you see how the shout box lit up during there performance  can you say cha-ching