Fan Page Irma
9 9

1,071 posts in this topic

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎29 at 10:38 AM, jackiechan said:

t1e2s3t413b3d.gif

Always wondered how Irma would perform sexually with a guy or girl. Will we ever know or see? Will Irma ever come back and follow through with a real person? To me, she came across as one helluva horny girl that was dying for sex with somebody but had to resort to masturbating or use toys for pleasure. Personally, i felt sorry for her and wished she was on the receiving end of a gangbang (lots of guys and girls) to show how special she was while on RLC. She gave massages and attention to other girls but she was always left high and dry (or wet pussy with the teasing from the girls but nothing more). So sad for our beautiful big titted and always naked Irma. Maybe she is out there away from RLC and having constant wild sex now - hope so.

Edited by StnCld316

22 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Always wondered how Irma would perform sexually with a guy or girl. Will we ever know or see? Will Irma ever come back and follow through with a real person? To me, she came across as one helluva horny girl that was dying for sex with somebody but had to resort to masturbating or use toys for pleasure. Personally, i felt sorry for her and wished she was on the receiving end of a gangbang (lots of guys and girls) to show how special she was while on RLC. She gave massages and attention to other girls but she was always left high and dry (or wet pussy with the teasing from the girls but nothing more). So sad for our beautiful big titted and always naked Irma. Maybe she is out there away from RLC and having constant wild sex now - hope so.

Oh she's having plenty of sex now, I personally see to that 8)

dougiestyle4u likes this

19 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh she's having plenty of sex now, I personally see to that 8)

Come on - cough it up - you should know by now that here on RLCF we only believe things when we see the pic or video to prove it. It is all about evidence, evidence, evidence - LOL.

Viking likes this

Badboy might I just say that we should be careful posting Irma's photos, she has already deleted one of her modelling pages and I'd hate for her to try to hide even more - she seems to be the most careful out of all the girls to keep her personal information private and if we have any hope of finding more it would be wise to keep it discreet

Not a criticism, just a suggestion. She is my favourite girl of all <3 

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Badboy might I just say that we should be careful posting Irma's photos, she has already deleted one of her modelling pages and I'd hate for her to try to hide even more - she seems to be the most careful out of all the girls to keep her personal information private and if we have any hope of finding more it would be wise to keep it discreet

Not a criticism, just a suggestion. She is my favourite girl of all <3 

I find your interest in the beautiful images of the woman most facinating, Beautiful women that are models, take pictures and have them posted publicly because they want the world to see thier beauty, and be shared, not one of the pictures that I have posted is demeaning to these incredible beautiful women. Quite the oppisite, it shows them in the very best ways posible and many members have told me they love the pictures.

I would think the reason for some of the women making these accounts private, is because some of the members think they must try to talk to them, or even worse stalk them, but honestly has nothing to do with the posting of the already public images.

I would caution you though against the multiple posts, on both these forums, of the accusations you have made agaisnt many of the ladies of RLC by the statements of illict activity and the use of illeagal drugs. In my personal opinion I would ask, does descrestion not have the better part of valor ?

1 hour ago, badboy55 said:

I find your interest in the beautiful images of the woman most facinating, Beautiful women that are models, take pictures and have them posted publicly because they want the world to see thier beauty, and be shared, not one of the pictures that I have posted is demeaning to these incredible beautiful women. Quite the oppisite, it shows them in the very best ways posible and many members have told me they love the pictures.

I would think the reason for some of the women making these accounts private, is because some of the members think they must try to talk to them, or even worse stalk them, but honestly has nothing to do with the posting of the already public images.

I would caution you though against the multiple posts, on both these forums, of the accusations you have made agaisnt many of the ladies of RLC by the statements of illict activity and the use of illeagal drugs. In my personal opinion I would ask, does descrestion not have the better part of valor ?

That's a little more hostile than I expected. I never said that any of the photos were demeaning. I agree that people who try to reach out to the girls are stupid; Adele and Danaya both changed their social media settings when they discussed how they had received lots of strange friend requests from people they didn't know

The drugs thing, I've already said I don't consider that a negative. I have taken many party drugs in my time, and I am for 100%, full legalisation and government control of ALL recreational drugs - I am completely pro-drugs. But there is absolutely no doubt - at least Ilona, Danaya, Belle, Stella, Megan and Anna have all openly discussed taking drugs in the apartment. They're young, rich and beautiful, of course they do the occasional line of charlie. Maybe it's because I'm from the UK, doing a line of coke here on a night out is almost as common as having a cigarette, It's certainly NOT a smear on their character 

I'm sure many members have told you they love the pics, and I'm sure you get a buzz of pride when posting them, but it's clear that posting too much (especially recent posts from social media) freaks them out - why else do they delete pages whilst in the apartments, and then reopen once they leave? That's all I'm saying

I beleive that you answered you own question, it is because while on RLC people will not leave them alone, then once they leave RLC the so called stalkers quit bothering them, but it has nothing to do with publicly posted pictures, as I am very sure they love the fact that they are being seen by so many, that is the business of being a model.

sometimes, those girls who use their real names in social media delete their accounts temporarily when there are some kinds of background check ongoing;

sometimes, crazy kids keep on hacking their accounts;

they are beautiful girls in that kind of jobs, and "perverts" are always somewhere in their life. that don't bother them.

some of us here are so dramatic.

On 10/4/2016 at 5:18 PM, badboy55 said:

I beleive that you answered you own question, it is because while on RLC people will not leave them alone, then once they leave RLC the so called stalkers quit bothering them, but it has nothing to do with publicly posted pictures, as I am very sure they love the fact that they are being seen by so many, that is the business of being a model.

Are you so sure the stalkers quit.... Stalker

It seems to be that the term 'stalker' no longer means what it used to mean--the pathological ANONYMOUS follower and tab-keeper of another person or persons (A detective who has not been hired and has no real reason to follow someone). The old definition also would say that a 'stalker' often has an imaginary connection with the stalkee. 

HOWEVER, common usage of the term, along with the term 'creepy', has come to be used as a defense mechanism for anyone seeking justification for not being attracted socially or physically to someone else. 

This term is nearly as overdiagnosed as ADHD is in children. Any women who think an undesirable man might be interested in her will almost always automatically label him a stalker. 

Note: Far too many idiots think they're more important than they really are. Real stalkers seek out beautiful, interesting, and often famous members of the attractive gender. 90 percent of the people who use the term couldn't get a real stalker to save their lives. 
A hot girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is a friend. 

An ugly girl who follows you around and shows up at your door is now, according to most, a stalker. 

A hot guy who gives you flowers is a romantic. 

An ugly guy who gives you flowers is a stalker.
vortios likes this

Note to IRMA - If you do come back for a 3rd time please do it much different. You have definitely proved your worth to RLC and your fans. Try to arrange your own apartment (you deserve it) with your own hand picked girls or come back with a male or female companion (not sure of your sexual flavor - guys, girls or both - and I don't care). You need your sexual satisfaction instead of fake lesbian attempts or vibrators. You need the real deal - hard cock or pulsating pussy. Irma, it would be nice to see you sharing a massage with a girl or guy or both to the point of actually following up with full passionate real orgasmic sex with all participants. That would be awesome AND we would be extremely happy for you (enough with the - close but not quite - fake shit).

It would be curious to see how you would control your own apartment and what activities you would do while clothed, half naked, totally naked or in a horny mood. RLC has been having a difficult time or any lasting success with Barca1 & 2. Hopefully you will be back just before Christmas because a sexy Miss or Mrs. Santa Claus turns me on. Women roleplaying (dressed as nurses, librarians, lawyers, policewoman with handcuffs - hehe, cat woman, maid, clown, etc.) adds to the tease, foreplay and really gets the blood flowing.

Irma, I believe there is so much sex, love, desire, heat, compassion, giving, tenderness and wild craziness to you that has been held in check and just waiting to explode. This I want to see because you are person that will do for others but it would be nice to see you receiving it back equally or tenfold. So RLC - do you read RLCF comments and will you take this request under advisement. I commented previously that Elisa deserved a second chance and recently you gave Elisa and Fima their own apartment. How is that working out for you? Pretty good I would say.

But in the end Irma - it is your decision to come back IF RLC wants you back - we sure do. Until then, we wait for the next chapter in the Life of IRMA. Hope to see you and your big titties soon - yummy.

box_hunter and delta10 like this