Fan Page Irma
7 7

1,173 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Haha, do you really think they will increase the capacity for non paying people?
They have the capacity alright they just don't prioritize the ones not paying, it's not problem for the ones paying.

First is that true?

Second if true how do the non-subscribers know that? When you are marketing a product you need to demonstrate in the best way. Here the feed should be the same to all viewers.

5 minutes ago, delta10 said:

First is that true?

Second if true how do the non-subscribers know that? When you are marketing a product you need to demonstrate in the best way. Here the feed should be the same to all viewers.

If what is true? I watched the show and there was no problems with the stream. I assume that the free stream is ok 99.9% of the time. If they have some sort of load balancing between free and paying customers the free ones will always lose. Shouldn't you get a subscription instead of complaining about what you get as a free viewer? Seeing as you have posted 635 posts I assume you have been here for quite some time and should by now know what you are getting as a paying customer. You know they could have made it so that you only got a time limited access but instead you have access to non premium cams for an unlimited amount of time.

1 hour ago, Hans46458 said:

Haha, do you really think they will increase the capacity for non paying people?
They have the capacity alright they just don't prioritize the ones not paying, it's not problem for the ones paying.

No I don't think that, and I never said that.
I just didn't knew there was a difference in premium and freeloader, I thought all got the same 'cause there was so many complaining. But now I know, thanks :)

2 hours ago, delta10 said:

First is that true?

2 hours ago, Hans46458 said:

If what is true? I watched the show and there was no problems with the stream. I assume that the free stream is ok 99.9% of the time. If they have some sort of load balancing between free and paying customers the free ones will always lose. Shouldn't you get a subscription instead of complaining about what you get as a free viewer? Seeing as you have posted 635 posts I assume you have been here for quite some time and should by now know what you are getting as a paying customer. You know they could have made it so that you only got a time limited access but instead you have access to non premium cams for an unlimited amount of time.

First:-

You know they could have made it so that you only got a time limited access but instead you have access to non premium cams for an unlimited amount of time.

RLC do limit the time the free cameras can be viewed for. Only the preview screens can be viewed continuously but except for the free cameras they are blurred.

Second:-

Taking the analogy of marketing say a food product of course the quantity of samples would be limited i.e equivalent to RLC only having a few free cameras, blurred previews or all except free camera and viewing time restrictions.

Ensuring the same quality by taking the samples from the same production line as the retail product i.e. equivalent to RLC providing the same feed to all viewers of the selected free cameras.

Why don't you just subscribe instead of complaining?
If you have been a free viewer for several months its the same as saying it would be normal to test the taste of a food product in you local grocery store 200 days in a row.
You know what you get but you are still mooching and complaining about what you get for free?

Edit: I can also use color to enhance my point...

alpha likes this

Well i'd say he usually has a fairly good chance to get a good look at Irma's boobs..which is worth a visit in my book.

On 7/10/2016 at 0:49 AM, Booffer69 said:

¿Está tan seguro de que los acosadores dejar de fumar .... acosador

Parece ser que el término 'acosador' ya no significa lo que solía decir - el seguidor anónimo y patológica pestaña guardián de otra persona o personas (un detective que no ha sido contratado y no tiene ninguna razón real para seguir a alguien) . La definición edad, también diría que un "acosador" a menudo tiene una conexión imaginaria con la stalkee. SIN EMBARGO, el uso común del término, junto con el término 'espeluznante', ha llegado a ser utilizado como un mecanismo de defensa para aquellos que buscan la justificación por no ser atraído social o físicamente a otra persona. Este término es casi tan sobrediagnosticadas como TDAH es en los niños. Cualquier mujer que piensan que un hombre indeseable podría estar interesado en ella casi siempre van a etiquetar automáticamente él un acosador. Nota: Demasiados idiotas piensan que ' vuelva más importante que lo que realmente son. acosadores reales buscan a miembros hermosas, interesantes, ya menudo famosos del género atractiva. 90 por ciento de las personas que utilizan el término no podía conseguir un acosador real para salvar sus vidas. 

Una chica caliente que le sigue a todas partes y se presenta en su puerta es un amigo. Una chica fea que le sigue a todas partes y se presenta en su puerta está ahora, de acuerdo con la mayoría, un acosador. Un chico caliente que le da las flores es un romántico. Un tipo feo que le da las flores es un acosador.  

I will not justify myself to anyone because of what we know about the girls outside the house. It has always been done in a discreet and respectful way.
But who calls us stalker, is that he has no idea, they make their mental stories and there is no take them.

RUBBERMAN likes this

9 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Jess gets a message while Irma pleasuring herself. 

OMFG... that is AWESOME