IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ
1 1

58 posts in this topic

As of today 06/01/16 , I am putting a stop to any links to the outside life of  tenants on RLC ,being disclosed on this site , if you want to share info please use the messaging system , The reason for me doing this is for 2 reasons , 1st reason , RLC have given us some freedom in posting pics etc from there site , and we don't  want to upset the applecart , we have a great gallery would be ashame to jeopardize it , 2nd reason== the links are visible to unscrupolous arseholes who dont sign up to this site just visit as a guest and then they copy the links and post elsewhere , so guys no more links to be publicised live keep it internal between members using the message system , 

Edited by texl01
Grammar
Dazzan, Rob1, bakerman77 and 9 others like this

i agree with you always..but then again cant see links .cant post them..but yep totally agree. lets just watch them..what they do elsewhere is no concern of ours.

Dazzan likes this

Great idea this is I am in flavour I think we should keep there public lifes to our self's no body wants to know about there life history do they? I mean to be honest I would rather know about my life history then theirs

canuk41 likes this

I personally forbid members to disclose anything as information on tenants. no matter what they may have done before. they give us satisfaction. I think it's a total lack of respect.

i'll second that as we dont want to be the cause of any embarrassment or harassment to the tenants either while they are in or when they leave RLC

i think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project . what they do when they leave is of no consequense. and should be forgotten about . ok some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

jspgolf likes this

i think full protection should be given whilst they are active in the RLC project . what they do when they leave is of no consequense. and should be forgotten about . ok some of the girls will be talked about especially those that left a lasting impression (and that is a very limited number) but eventually they to will be forgotten

gone , but not forgotten!

what about the link that was posted a few days back, with the old model pictures of Irma, is stuff like that not allowed either?

what about the link that was posted a few days back, with the old model pictures of Irma, is stuff like that not allowed either?

not whilst they are still on RLC, after they leave they become just another person and of no consequence .

not whilst they are still on RLC, after they leave they become just another person and of no consequence .

ok thanks for the clarification B.T.R /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

G'Day,

I assume that the administrators/moderators troll through the site regularly and remove any information of that sort.

In addition, we as members, should police ourselves and bring these sorts of posts to their attention.

Having said that, I see no harm in the speculations or musings about the tenants.  Some of those posts are fun and interesting.

The tenants home location should be kept a secret. I know I would want a stranger knocking on my door.

Maybe we can get Charlie Manson's sister to come see you at 3 am

this was a very good move on our part  I have been waiting a long time to get into the gallery if that were gone I would drop real life cam in a minute

This site is what is holding me together now I love it  Thanks

toolmaker123 likes this

I don´t know if this is related to the fact that we now can´t see pics or vids in the fan´s forums any more.:-\.That was very convenient as users could illustrate and discuss any particular situation.What is the current situation,all screen captures go straight to the Library?.

1 hour ago, zebra said:

I don´t know if this is related to the fact that we now can´t see pics or vids in the fan´s forums any more.:-\.That was very convenient as users could illustrate and discuss any particular situation.What is the current situation,all screen captures go straight to the Library?.

There was a few pictures there until the Anony.ws Server suddenly went Offline.  All Pictures from that Server are currently not seen. I am hoping this is just a Temporary Outage as it has happened before. If the server comes back Online the Pictures will be restored.

In the meantime      http://pichoster.net/     can be used for posting any Pictures.  Only thing is it can only do One Picture at a time and has a 10MB Limit Size if anyone makes any gif images.

toolmaker123 likes this

Thanks for asking that question. I was wondering that myself. Although lately there hasn't been to much to see on the free sights. Mostly looks like a missionary channel. lol. Some of these couple I see no point of some of these couples being on this type of site.

39 minutes ago, snodrog742 said:

Been seeing lots of "blank" posts as well here which I assume used to be pictures?

Right on with your assumption. If any RLC members are banned due to posting pics or videos against RLC rules then they are asked to remove them or i believe RLCF is required to delete them. It appears that RLCF is now owned by RLC so RLC subscribers or posters need to watch their step or the ban hammer comes down hard on them (if banned then your subscription fee is free money for RLC). So that is why there are infrequent posting of images over the last 4 or 5 months.