IMPORTANT NOTICE .PLEASE READ
1 1

58 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think RLC reads this site. Maybe not everything pertaining to it but the good majority that has anything to do with their business aspect such as Pictures or Videos.

But I don´t think RLC can get into the Gallery, as 25 posts are required before the Gallery is open. If that is the case, all uploads should be done into the Gallery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know RLC and RLCF are two completely different things so i don't know who got the idea that RLC and RLCF are related to each other and RLC owns RLCF , the only things RLC does remove from RLCF like Admin said is pics and vids.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have read thru the rules and maybe I missed something, but her is my question.

When pictures or video are posted on the forum pages and/or the Gallery can they only be taken from the FREE cameras??

Are the Premium cameras off limits for pictures and videos in the Gallery??

Just wondering because I know alot happened in the B1 apartment last night when I had to log off and alot of people were watching when I left and the only pictures and video that were posted were of Nora while she was in the FREE camera living room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Spoonie123 said:

I have read thru the rules and maybe I missed something, but her is my question.

When pictures or video are posted on the forum pages and/or the Gallery can they only be taken from the FREE cameras??

Are the Premium cameras off limits for pictures and videos in the Gallery??

Just wondering because I know alot happened in the B1 apartment last night when I had to log off and alot of people were watching when I left and the only pictures and video that were posted were of Nora while she was in the FREE camera living room.

RLC uses a hidden watermark for free and paid cams. Sometimes you can see dots flashing up in a vid or a pic. With the help of these dots RLC can clearly identify users which share their stuff. So if you share vids or pics with the visible hidden watermark/dots you are going to get banned by RLC. To make it short - normally no one wants to risk his account and his money for sharing property of RLC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Revolution said:

RLC uses a hidden watermark for free and paid cams. Sometimes you can see dots flashing up in a vid or a pic. With the help of these dots RLC can clearly identify users which share their stuff. So if you share vids or pics with the visible hidden watermark/dots you are going to get banned by RLC. To make it short - normally no one wants to risk his account and his money for sharing property of RLC. 

That much I did understand but I could not figure out why the only pictures and video that is getting posted in the Gallery are only seen thru the FREE cams.   I was wondering if people are banned from posting pictures and video that comes from the Premium Cams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoonie123 said:

That much I did understand but I could not figure out why the only pictures and video that is getting posted in the Gallery are only seen thru the FREE cams.   I was wondering if people are banned from posting pictures and video that comes from the Premium Cams.

Hi Spoonie... there is no ban on posting images and video from premium accounts... but as RLC are cracking down on the content and banning people from the site most premium members would rather not jeopardise their mumbership/ what it has cost them...

I post many of the free view images... but due to a tiny slip last week (I left slightly too much of the dots/ watermarks visible and my IP address got blacklisted), I could not even access the free stuff anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dazzan said:

Hi Spoonie... there is no ban on posting images and video from premium accounts... but as RLC are cracking down on the content and banning people from the site most premium members would rather not jeopardise their mumbership/ what it has cost them...

I post many of the free view images... but due to a tiny slip last week (I left slightly too much of the dots/ watermarks visible and my IP address got blacklisted), I could not even access the free stuff anymore. 

Wow that sucks.  This has really taken alot out of the Forum and Gallery.  No wonder the conversations are down

Dazzan and RUBBERMAN like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spoonie123 said:

Wow that sucks.  This has really taken alot out of the Forum and Gallery.  No wonder the conversations are down

Exactly - pretty much says it all - basically has slowed down to a crawl over the last 8 to 9 months.

Dazzan and RUBBERMAN like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Exactly - pretty much says it all - basically has slowed down to a crawl over the last 8 to 9 months.

I have been away from the site for a couple months and not that I am back I am at least glad I became a member of RLCF when I did but I don't think that I could ever bring myself to become a paying member of RLC.  Not much happens that makes it worth it and even if it did most of it happens well after I have logged off.  That is why I kind of depended on RLCF to catch me up on what I missed.  Now it just really sucks.

dougiestyle4u likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Spoonie123 said:

I have been away from the site for a couple months and not that I am back I am at least glad I became a member of RLCF when I did but I don't think that I could ever bring myself to become a paying member of RLC.  Not much happens that makes it worth it and even if it did most of it happens well after I have logged off.  That is why I kind of depended on RLCF to catch me up on what I missed.  Now it just really sucks.

It sounds like your situation is similar to mine. The best activity is often early morning so after I have, or even at a weekend should have, gone to bed.

Once RLCF could be relied on not just for posts summarising significant events but screen grabs and video clip uploads. Now, totally understandably, RLCF members who are also RLC subscribers will not upload screen grabs and video clips. Also the RLCF chat room archive feature has been lost. RLC have now added the playback feature at additional cost but as I read the discussions about it only for the last 24 hours. Of course viewers interests vary but if recordings of key events were available for a month like TV iplayer it would be better value.

To clarify my only issue with RLCF is the loss of the chat room archive. I have no issue with RLCF members.

dougiestyle4u and Spoonie123 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, delta10 said:

It sounds like your situation is similar to mine. The best activity is often early morning so after I have, or even at a weekend should have, gone to bed.

Once RLCF could be relied on not just for posts summarising significant events but screen grabs and video clip uploads. Now, totally understandably, RLCF members who are also RLC subscribers will not upload screen grabs and video clips. Also the RLCF chat room archive feature has been lost. RLC have now added the playback feature at additional cost but as I read the discussions about it only for the last 24 hours. Of course viewers interests vary but if recordings of key events were available for a month like TV iplayer it would be better value.

To clarify my only issue with RLCF is the loss of the chat room archive. I have no issue with RLCF members.

I agree with you.  I miss the chat room activity and the forum posts and comments.  I am drawn to the pictures then I read the conversation.  I am not going to read a bunch of conversation without having somehting to refer to picture wise.  To me that is just plain boring.

RUBBERMAN likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
1 1