Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)
3 3

132 posts in this topic

Agreed...  She looks a lot like Carla to me.

And yet they are different,I bet they come from different areas of the world.Vanessa could be from India,Pakistan or perhaps Burma.It would help to hear her speaking.

While Carla is a typical latin american with little if any caucasian in the background;see the poorly defined waist.Carla looks like many maids in Latin America,nothing exotic to us... ;D

oh yay..another couple. What makes them so special to be premium? Seriously. lame. 

Be a waste of space and money like the rest lol

Vanessa is fine... I just wish she didn't have the tattoos across the chest

Have you seen the tat "69" on her neck? What would drive a girl to do that where it is completely visible? I guess she isn't thinking down the road when she has kids and grandkids, or I was wondering if she has had a tough upbringing like in a gang or something at one time.

scbillsb likes this

Have you seen the tat "69" on her neck? What would drive a girl to do that where it is completely visible? I guess she isn't thinking down the road when she has kids and grandkids, or I was wondering if she has had a tough upbringing like in a gang or something at one time.

Maybe she really really likes 69ing and she wants to share her passion with the world.

I've been a member for the past month and i have yet to see this mysterious couple. Are they even home  sometimes?

This is a good question .. but at least they fucked once .. lol

I had hopes for this couple when they appeared but it's not looking favorable to me now... they're hardly ever there and when they were and she tried to arouse him he was too drunk.  Looking like a loser so far as I'm concerned.