Vanessa & Thomas (Fan Page)
3 3

132 posts in this topic

/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />Vanessa3.JPG/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />Vanessa4.JPG/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />Vanessa5.JPG/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />Vanessa6.JPG/public/style_images/tctc91_pulse/attachicon.gif" alt="attachicon.gif" />Vanessa7.JPG

Sexy Girl and beautiful but still boring 

RUBBERMAN likes this

The onlything i wonder about this couple is where they do come from. Because the language they are speaking is not russian. Enybody knows which language are these two speaking?

Most boring apartment ever !!! waste of Money on this one
I miss Carla /emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://reallifecamfan.com/uploads/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Most boring apartment ever !!! waste of Money on this one

I miss Carla /emoticons/default_sad.png" alt=":(" srcset="https://reallifecamfan.com/uploads/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you were right they are so boring and me too also miss sweet carla
Cal likes this

Given Name VANESSA

PRONOUNCED: və-NES-ə (English)   [key]
Meaning & History
Invented by author Jonathan Swift for his poem 'Cadenus and Vanessa' (1726). He arrived at it by rearranging the initial syllables of the first name and surname of Esther Vanhomrigh, his close friend. Vanessa was later used as the name of a genus of butterfly. It was a rare given name until the mid-20th century, at which point it became fairly popular.

I don't understand why their apartment is just for the Premium membership? Who would pay anything to watch the endless boredom in their apartment? Even the guests they have are more interesting but that doesn't take much... Well, maybe they are in the Premium section because if any of the *free users* checked their apartment, it wouldn't be encouragement to become a paying customer to the site I guess... :)