Fan page for Stesha and Marco
4 4

226 posts in this topic

Welcome to Stesha and Marco!

Wow, you're apartment has 13 cameras and many rooms!

Perhaps we can invite some of our favorite RLC folks to visit!

Welcome to Stesha and Marco!

Wow, you're apartment has 13 cameras and many rooms!

Perhaps we can invite some of our favorite RLC folks to visit!

This apartment has a "sauna cam."  Perhaps RLC may want one of us to visit and wipe-off the lens when it gets steamy...  Come to think of it, Nelly, Leora, and others have steamed some lenses in the past... Perhaps RLC needs a few of us...  =)  

Volunteers?

has anyone caught a view of them

I checked the apartment this morning at 10:10 EDST (my time)  17:10 St. Petersburg time. I saw a couple of guys sitting down to eat. My question: is this a gay apartment??

RUBBERMAN likes this

Last night a couple was sleeping What looked like a girl was remarkably flat chested.Today I see two gay looking guys smoking a narguile on the couch,OMG!.

But then I found that Stesha is a girl name,and it means "crown". /emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???" />

Have I mentioned that I like her butt?  A lot!    /emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:" />

Thought you would take notice!  LOL!!

wgigi likes this

Have I mentioned that I like her butt?  A lot!    /emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:" />

wgigi you did not have to tell us.  you like all butts.   lol

lot of negativity towards gay people on here

You are probably being a bit unfair but I suppose the truth is most straight men just don't like looking at gay guys which I suppose is quite understandable.

Having said that most straight guys seem to have no hang ups over gay women ie...lesbians. lol

We all can't help our opinions so to single any out or criticise anyone is a bit unfair.

Just my opinion.

temp01, Pupanopa and Rob1 like this

What's wrong with gays ?? I know a few gay people,  A lot of good looking women like to be with gay men,  A lot of top football players are gay.....movie stars are gay....Obama is gay....... To each his own !!! RLC is an "equal opportunity website" !!!

ncbakerboi likes this