Desiree & Raul - Fan Page
5 5

399 posts in this topic

Just now she is laying on the living room floor buck naked while listening to and singing along to her favorite music. She is my kind of girl. Agree with you Oxideland - she is very beautiful and a great treat for us voyeurs. Thanks Desiree.

Oxideland likes this

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just now she is laying on the living room floor buck naked while listening to and singing along to her favorite music. She is my kind of girl. Agree with you Oxideland - she is very beautiful and a great treat for us voyeurs. Thanks Desiree.

If only all the girls were like her...

Just now, Oxideland said:

If only all the girls were like her...

Agree with you. RLC is about some nudity and they agree to be involved with RLC. Desiree shows how simple and easy it is to tease us which doesn't have to always be about sex. Love the female form and all shapes and looks. Other female tenants overcomplicate their stay in the apartments and resist any nudity or cock teasing - what a shame.

Oxideland likes this

Honestly it is a total bore looking into some of the other apartments dougiestyle4u. They signed up for it but then don't do anything at all. It is pretty pathetic. 80% of my time is spent viewing Desiree's apartment because she lets it all hang out. Indeed thanks Desiree!

dougiestyle4u likes this

Desiree is usually the first apartment I check unless a thumbnail shows some action elsewhere. I find Desiree doesn't appeal to many so she might be active but no one is watching her apartment so nothing comes up on the thumbnail. More for us I guess - lol. A few of the voyeur-villa apartments are like Desiree so check them out. I haven't seen much heavy sex but good cock teasing similar to what Desiree does which gets me hot.

On 21/12/2016 at 5:54 PM, Plank said:

Anything with pussy in cats enjoy , yes Desiree is a pussy to that's why them cats enjoy her. To them pussy is tasty they are going yum yum everytime they see it.

Noticing Desiree having major back pain or muscle spasms. She appears to be in a lot of pain and discomfort. Been there - done it. She got dressed and looks like Raul taking her to a hospital (at about 2:30 in the morning their time). She is having a hard time walking. Poor girl.

Hi Desiree.

I love your breasts and body, you are natural no fake anything hope you are not in pain, thank you for not trying to hide anything, you are a delight.  Raul looks like a good calm guy.

5 hours ago, Plank said:

Desiree accidentally takes the radiator for walk instead of the dog.

I wouldn't mind taking Desiree for a "fucking" walk - that's if Raul doesn't mind. Not my fault that I am a horny pervert - was born this way ffs!!! - LMFAO. See any curves on this exquisite body? WOWWW

I saw the clip of her with her toy, there was one part where she turned on her tummy right close to the camera and it was a very clear view of the tattoo on her shoulder blade it read 'Joannah' so I'm presuming that is her real name.

I also noticed when she was studying on the PC she didn't have the stud in above her lip, she looked a lot better without it.

I forgot to ask, what happened to the little dog, it seemed very playful and devoted to them both then all of a sudden it was replaced by a cat?

Edited by Col1948
forgot to add something.

Hey RLC if you are reading these posts, fix or improve the heating in this apartment. Desiree is freezing her nipples and is constantly wrapped in a blanket or wearing bulky heavy clothes to stay warm. Quick clue RLC if you are incompetent to understand this - she is using a portable heater FFS!!!. Can't blame Desiree for trying to stay warm but for a VOYEUR SITE - there is a contradiction here. Might as well have voyeur cams in igloo apartments up in the far north of Canada.