Desiree & Raul - Fan Page
5 5

290 posts in this topic

Desiree - can you please walk around the apartment like Irma does - totally naked, half naked or with your sexy outfits WITHOUT the friggin' blanky. Oh also can you walk around more often with high heel shoes. They make your calves, thighs and thick solid round butt/ass/booty/shitter stand out even more with great definition and tightness. Fuck man - you are a major cock riser and heart stopper. From head to toes - FUCKIN WOW!!! Many of us think the world of you and would like to appreciate you even more but you need to show us that gorgeous body that matches your exquisite, exotic and erotic beauty. More nudity is better but more often is even the best for all of us (your former apartment tenant Carla did very well performing for us). If you do as i politely ask then i will finally give in and subscribe to the monthly RLC Owner/Management Better Communications and Improvements Project.

Desiree has that kind of ass that you just wanna hit from behind. This Raul dude is so lucky. For real  I wish she would just flaunt that shit. Her bed-sheet or blanket is so annoying!

She seems to enjoy sex with his partner and if she feels horny she knows how to please herself. I don't remember Carla bating, do you? Talk about taboos and shit.

She started the day off with the best dildo performance without any covers That I have ever seen I am 83 years old and that old soldier that sleeps on 2 duffel bags every day jumped up and stood at attension

I was able to watch Desiree and Raul have sex on the sofa free cam. WOW - I MEAN FUCKING WOW!!! ​Man Desiree blew me away with that performance and her knockout body and beauty. It was nice to finally see her totally naked and later walk a bit minus the clothes. She usually keeps some clothes on or uses the blanket. She should never cover that gorgeous body even though she dresses up sexy. She is definitely a winner.

What surprised me was how hard she rode Raul. She was just givener. What came to mind was when I use to watch videos of cowgirls riding horses doing barrel races. When you see a video with a view from behind of the girl riding the horse with her butt view and her legs opening and closing to push the horse hard - well this is how hard Desiree was riding Raul. I envied Raul and wished it was me but I think she would have snapped my stiff cock in 2. Fuck man - Desiree was so into it - what an awesome fuck she is. What an ass on her too - like a very old country song - "So round, So firm, So fully packed". I really think she is now my #1 Favorite - so sorry Irma but Desiree performs and I like it a lot.