Desiree & Raul - Fan Page
5 5

399 posts in this topic

Wow neyox...........that was horny she's got a fantastic body, great tits, fine fine arse.

Loved her belly and looked like a huge load her emptied over her juicy thigh.

Thanx so much 

Oxideland likes this

Desiree - can you please walk around the apartment like Irma does - totally naked, half naked or with your sexy outfits WITHOUT the friggin' blanky. Oh also can you walk around more often with high heel shoes. They make your calves, thighs and thick solid round butt/ass/booty/shitter stand out even more with great definition and tightness. Fuck man - you are a major cock riser and heart stopper. From head to toes - FUCKIN WOW!!! Many of us think the world of you and would like to appreciate you even more but you need to show us that gorgeous body that matches your exquisite, exotic and erotic beauty. More nudity is better but more often is even the best for all of us (your former apartment tenant Carla did very well performing for us). If you do as i politely ask then i will finally give in and subscribe to the monthly RLC Owner/Management Better Communications and Improvements Project.

Desiree has that kind of ass that you just wanna hit from behind. This Raul dude is so lucky. For real  I wish she would just flaunt that shit. Her bed-sheet or blanket is so annoying!

She seems to enjoy sex with his partner and if she feels horny she knows how to please herself. I don't remember Carla bating, do you? Talk about taboos and shit.