Fan Page for Desiree and Raul (2016)
5 5

291 posts in this topic

She actually looks unwell. She had a face towel on her forehead. I don't know, maybe she is sick. Nevertheless she is topless. You gotta love this chick!

I saw that I thought she had a migraine. She looked to be in pain.

Saw this fine couple having sex in their bedroom the other evening. She was riding him vigorously before getting off him. They use condoms. She took his condom off and gave him a hand job until he came.

She sure doesn't seem to care much for Raul. The expressions on her face when he makes any sort of advance appears to be total disinterest. She is a beauty for sure, what they call in Texas "A Full Grown Woman". I wish her nothing but happiness as she goes along with her life.

She sure doesn't seem to care much for Raul. The expressions on her face when he makes any sort of advance appears to be total disinterest. She is a beauty for sure, what they call in Texas "A Full Grown Woman". I wish her nothing but happiness as she goes along with her life.

Yeah I Agree. Right now she is crying on the sofa. I do not know the real reason, but maybe it has tsth. to do with rlc ? or raul ? I would really wish I understood what they are talking