Maya Fan Page - 2016
1 1

230 posts in this topic

She's a decent looking girl, but that huge tattoo didn't help her sex appeal. It also doesn't help that her guests don't come over much anymore and even when they did/do come over, they hide to change.

Well, in my opinion, RLC needs a major lifeline to bring the dead apartments to life. RLC should persuade Maya and Stepan (yes, I did say Stepan) to up their daily game. Most subscribers and free cammers love Maya's look and dynamite body and THE DOG. I am sure the female subscribers would love to see more of Stepan's big cock. RLC should entice Maya and Stepan with a new bigger apartment if they agree to "throw caution to the wind" and parade around naked more often. Maya has a killer body and believe RLC viewers would be happy to see more of her. They can maintain their daily routine but just show more skin throughout the apartment. Hey, this might even make them hornier for the cams.

RLC has had many failures with new girls or couples that end up being major disappointments. Maya and Stepan have the potential to make a ton of money if they can swing a deal similar to what Leora has. It seems like RLC has forgotten about them and Maya and Stepan just do the minimum required. They are not shy and appear very comfortably being naked or having sex in front of the cams. Hey RLC, usually money is an incentive or basically a "game changer".

When Maya is naked, half naked or wearing very skimpy outfits - I just can't turn away and my tongue ends up hanging out and drooling.

RLC Staff and Maya and Stepan - take this under advisement and work out a better contract that will also satisfy subscribers/viewers of "real life" voyeurism.

Howard01 and Doomz123456 like this