Maya Fan Page
1 1

232 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

No, its not you, "I wonder how they do it with the animals laying on bed especially that big dog" that would be a big turn off for me.  There bed covers have to smell like those cats and dog all the time.  The are low key, as you can see they really love there animals.8)

Actually watching the animals can be more entertaining at times. Sad that I am I have seen some comical stuff that made me laugh but I agree the apartment must smell with all those pets including the snake in the tank.

kleenex123 likes this

On 10/6/2016 at 0:40 AM, cyberleader said:

thanks a lot for posting their play in living room.  what about in bed room, if anybody caught please post 

smr likes this

Maya is nice. but whats happening in tis Ap, nothing anymore..... they don´t even having fun when they are gaming, just now they are looking gloomy and sad....... give them a party, needs action

Things are a bit glum at Maya & Stepan's.  We don't know what actually happened to Maya's arm, probably has a minor fracture in the wrist area.( More serious fracture, and higher up would require a full arm cast. )  Maya used to wash the old fella ( and not Stephan's lol ) quite frequently and would wash his arse after Step. took him for a walk in the evenings. Maya used to have a large crowd ( for their apartment size) fairly often , but seems to have declined lately. More often than not there were more girls than fellas.  Animal smell , won't comment. 

This is just a wild guess but possibly Maya may have burnt her arm doing one of her models, she often used the oven to bake them.

I've said this many times about Maya, she has a great body and perfect tits it's that horrible tattoo on her left thigh I don't like.  I remember years ago when she had long blonde hair and even wore stockings.

texl01 likes this

This is a gratuitous post on behalf of Maya & Stepan.
Why? Because I am sick of seeing their post count stuck on 999, and this can not be right as they are one of the longest serving tenants of RLC, and above all they are REAL.
The Barca apartments numbers are a lot higher,and false in my opinion,because of the revolving door policy.
Maya & Stepan are a real couple who do not resort to playing to the cameras,they don't web-cam, they don't dance around half naked or resort to masturbation sessions on an a daily basis.
They get on with their lives,no matter that some people find them boring. So Stepan likes his computer games,so what, millions of people do.
Maya is super-woman. She runs her business,does crafting & model making. And I dare say that she could give your car a full service,change the oil & the tyres in a fraction the time taken by your local garage.
It pisses me off that they have not been moved into a better apartment when you see some of the great apartments that some of the other tenants live in & don't apreciate. Maybe that's there choice?
But still, I doubt they will get many new followers,because these days RLC is all about the sex and nothing to do with Real Life anymore.

scutus2 and mmout9 like this

1 hour ago, Plank said:

This is a gratuitous post on behalf of Maya & Stepan.
Why? Because I am sick of seeing their post count stuck on 999, and this can not be right as they are one of the longest serving tenants of RLC, and above all they are REAL.
The Barca apartments numbers are a lot higher,and false in my opinion,because of the revolving door policy.
Maya & Stepan are a real couple who do not resort to playing to the cameras,they don't web-cam, they don't dance around half naked or resort to masturbation sessions on an a daily basis.
They get on with their lives,no matter that some people find them boring. So Stepan likes his computer games,so what, millions of people do.
Maya is super-woman. She runs her business,does crafting & model making. And I dare say that she could give your car a full service,change the oil & the tyres in a fraction the time taken by your local garage.
It pisses me off that they have not been moved into a better apartment when you see some of the great apartments that some of the other tenants live in & don't apreciate. Maybe that's there choice?
But still, I doubt they will get many new followers,because these days RLC is all about the sex and nothing to do with Real Life anymore.

I agree with Plank.

scutus2 likes this

She's a decent looking girl, but that huge tattoo didn't help her sex appeal. It also doesn't help that her guests don't come over much anymore and even when they did/do come over, they hide to change.