Nina & Kira Fan Page ~ 2016
8 8

323 posts in this topic

These two seem to be in a roller coaster relationship, it could be that they have a roof over their head and are trying to keep it that way, or one is just waiting for something better while the other tries to hold onto what she has.

canuk41 likes this

I believe the convention is to "list the feminine individual first" or the more feminine in the case of same sex couples ... suggesting Nina is the taller dancer chick.

I reckon Nina looks stunning now that she lost a lot of weight ( for her wedding i guess) 

She stands better  ( less droopy ) and  looks like she is proud of her body now. 

Well done girl   looking good!!  

toolmaker123 likes this

how and with which you reworked your photos software, they have a beautiful grain. Bravo.

The starting point is having a 1920 x 1080 graphics card / monitor. The screen caps are much better in the first place (you will notice that the screen caps from my phone are really pixelly). I then simply use paint.net (free) to remove my ID or crop the image.

for me kira is back, with sublime buttocks, and Nina is sitting on the couch.

You sure which is which?I thought it was otherwise. ???

I always thought it was the other way round,the one dressed as the bride is Nina and the curvy 'groom' is Kira?

To be honest, I'm not sure. I was going off what Momo said.

To be honest, I'm not sure. I was going off what Momo said.

Hello. When I arrived on rlcf I observed. I found that at n and K, which did the job at home, was always the same. leaving the other to love !! the I baptized most agée Nina, and the other, who wore the wedding dress, Kira.After, some have cast doubt me !!!