Nina & Kira Fan Page ~ 2016
8 8

323 posts in this topic

Nina and Kira had some very erotic sex tonight, a lot of passion with these two,  seems since they have been married things have gotten better with them, at least for now.  I was wondering why RLC won't let Anna and Carolina have sex on cam? "you know their doing it off cam" as much as Anna is glude to Carolina"s ass.8)

Hi. There seems to be an additional room behind the kitchen. It is barely visible from cam #3, on the far right. I have the impression they do not enter that room often, so may be just storage?

I also wonder if the diagonal wall in the living room / kitchen is artifical, that is to say: made by RLC. It just seems a strange illogical wall. It makes a room inefficient. May be it is placed to obstruct the view to the bathroom door? Or am I talking nonsense?

12 hours ago, ztmsl said:

Hi. There seems to be an additional room behind the kitchen. It is barely visible from cam #3, on the far right. I have the impression they do not enter that room often, so may be just storage?

I also wonder if the diagonal wall in the living room / kitchen is artifical, that is to say: made by RLC. It just seems a strange illogical wall. It makes a room inefficient. May be it is placed to obstruct the view to the bathroom door? Or am I talking nonsense?

this "room" is only the Hall with the enter door of the appart !!see the plan!!

8 hours ago, momo5768 said:

this "room" is only the Hall with the enter door of the appart !!see the plan!!

I know the hall, thank you.

Like I said, I mean on the far right on cam #3. So, right of the clock.  Or to say: below cam #1.

Suprisingly though, just now the television set has moved somewhat, blocking the view of the hidden room from cam #3.

stevec likes this

23 minutes ago, ztmsl said:

Like I said, I mean on the far right on cam #3. So, right of the clock.  Or to say: below cam #1.

Suprisingly though, just now the television set has moved somewhat, blocking the view of the hidden room from cam #3.

According to the floor plan and observations - are you referring to the outside door or patio that is on the same side between cam3 and cam1. It is to the right of the TV and left of the clothes hanger/drying contraption. The girls go out there to smoke often. Other than that, i don't see any hidden room.

stevec likes this

1 hour ago, ztmsl said:

57 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

According to the floor plan and observations - are you referring to the outside door or patio that is on the same side between cam3 and cam1. It is to the right of the TV and left of the clothes hanger/drying contraption. The girls go out there to smoke often. Other than that, i don't see any hidden room.

I see where he means. At the very back of the kitchen, to the right of the cooker there seems to be a doorway just barely visible on the very far right of cam 3, directly under cam 1. Very bottom left of the floorplan. I know there is a large cabinet there where they get their clothes from so I'm not sure if it is just the edge of it sticking out. I've never seen anyone go "In" there but the guest gets changed next to it.

(You can't really see it now the lights have gone off)

I now see Nina wearing an oxygen mask in the living room?!? That looks rather serious! Too much smoking, and that at her age. Never seen it before.

can anyone help me to find this girl naked video....need to see her naked idle take bath or else...

she so cute...argh!!!  >:D

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 0:52 AM, maniam said:

can anyone help me to find this girl naked video....need to see her naked idle take bath or else...

she so cute...argh!!!  >:D

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible)

Only thing i found were shower/bath pics in the Gallery

click Members Albums Category and on page 4 check N&K Guest dates Aug.5 and July28

Edited by StnCld316

Opened RLC just in time to see Nina drop her iPhone on the tile floor. Based on her reaction, it seems it cracked. Poor girl, it seems she isn't having a very good day.

1 hour ago, kleenex123 said:

They're not at home a lot are they? I always seem to miss them. Don't know if i'm missing much though..

They have a very sporadic schedule, sometimes they are up till 8:00am and sleeping till 6:00pm and other times they are getting up at 6:00am. They are the best apartment for the "real life" aspect of the site, very normal couple who have jobs and don't just sit around on their phones all day like other apartments. They don't have sex that often but when they do... wow - they make the Barca girls look like nuns!

kleenex123 and RUBBERMAN like this

2 hours ago, ssxxssxx said:

Totally agree with you, they really are the best!

The both of you are right, there is nothing fake about Nina and Kira, they are the real deal and their friends. "true real life."8)

stevec likes this

Nina has been away for about a week now and Kira and the guest were away for the last few days so it has been very quiet in this apartment. I think it might have been Kira's birthday on the 18th or 19th because the guest got her a present (a hookah pipe) just before they went out and were away for a few days. I hope Nina is ok, I know i have seen her using that breathing mask every now and then.

Also any idea what the guests name is? I don't like referring to her as "Guest" seeing as she practically lives there!

Who_Am_I likes this

11:15 local time at N&K.

Kira is home alone. She is listening sad music (including some sad version of No Woman No Cry), looking depressed. She even pours some liquor, that early in the morning.

How can this be good?

1 hour ago, smr said:

She is now talking to someone on the phone and doing a lot of crying. Something is going on.

I hope they are not having problems, there marriage is still young.8)

3 hours ago, smr said:

She is now talking to someone on the phone and doing a lot of crying. Something is going on.

Kira was facetiming with Nina. She hesitated several times before picking up the phone.

Nina sounded resolute for the most part of the conversation, but after a while they both broke emotionally. Kira said (several times?) she wanted to be with Nina. Tears all over. Kira was visibly under influence of alcohol.

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I hope they are not having problems, there marriage is still young.8)

They seem really good together from what I have seen. Very loving toward each other but i don't speak much russian so maybe there is more going on behind the scenes. I am thinking maybe Nina is away for her job and that is causing strain for Kira.

RUBBERMAN likes this