Nina & Kira (Fan Page)
8 8

378 posts in this topic

These two seem to be in a roller coaster relationship, it could be that they have a roof over their head and are trying to keep it that way, or one is just waiting for something better while the other tries to hold onto what she has.

cute guest girls at Nina and Kira' s /emoticons/default_biggrin.png" alt=":D" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

and of them slipping out of her shoes... mmmmhhh socks /emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shower time

/uploads/gallery/album_2083/gallery_15080_2083_138938.png" alt="gallery_15080_2083_138938.png" />/uploads/gallery/album_2083/gallery_15080_2083_81334.png" alt="gallery_15080_2083_81334.png" />

I believe the convention is to "list the feminine individual first" or the more feminine in the case of same sex couples ... suggesting Nina is the taller dancer chick.

I reckon Nina looks stunning now that she lost a lot of weight ( for her wedding i guess) 

She stands better  ( less droopy ) and  looks like she is proud of her body now. 

Well done girl   looking good!!  

toolmaker123 likes this

Kira in the shower

/uploads/gallery/album_2083/gallery_15080_2083_1932145.png" alt="gallery_15080_2083_1932145.png" />

how and with which you reworked your photos software, they have a beautiful grain. Bravo.

how and with which you reworked your photos software, they have a beautiful grain. Bravo.

The starting point is having a 1920 x 1080 graphics card / monitor. The screen caps are much better in the first place (you will notice that the screen caps from my phone are really pixelly). I then simply use paint.net (free) to remove my ID or crop the image.