Nina & Kira (Fan Page)
8 8

386 posts in this topic

I've been checking in regularly to this apartment... The nice looking redhead with glasses on the couch never seems to get her clothes off. She looks like she has some decent curves... Has anyone seen that naked yet?  The skinny brunette I've seen change a couple of times already. She keeps her back to the cameras.

I've been checking in regularly to this apartment... The nice looking redhead with glasses on the couch never seems to get her clothes off. She looks like she has some decent curves... Has anyone seen that naked yet?  The skinny brunette I've seen change a couple of times already. She keeps her back to the cameras.

She was in the bath earlier, not bad looking... Unfortunately i didnt get any pics.

Might as well put this deserted spot to good use. Hershey Kitchens Best Brownies LOL

• 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
  •  
  • 2. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
  •  
  • 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Prepare and frost brownie with CREAMY BROWNIE FROSTING, if desired. Cut into bars. Makes about 24 brownies.
  •  
  • CREAMY BROWNIE FROSTING
  • 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
  • 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
  • 2 tablespoons light corn syrup or honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
  •  
  • Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency. Makes 1-2/3 cups frosting.
Dazzan likes this

Tell you what.... if I was paying premium for this site... I'd be REALLY pissed...  The tall, big breasted blonde guest with the glasses just went and HID from the cameras to change... What a rip-off that is. I'd demand my money back. Never get it, but it'd express my displeasure....

Hotdad2 and paiste1 like this

And just now I watched as she did her morning routine...  she went AND HID IN THE CORNER BY THE FRONT DOOR to change into a bra... Neither paying members OR free members could get a look...  What the FUCK?/emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???" />?  The new owners of RLC are going to all these lengths to stifle people from seeing anything with blurring the thumbnails, limiting viewing time, banning people for posting pics or clips...  and people in the apartments continue to HIDE from the cameras? 

I stayed up several hours later than I should... and got nothing...... 

And just now I watched as she did her morning routine...  she went AND HID IN THE CORNER BY THE FRONT DOOR to change into a bra... Neither paying members OR free members could get a look...  What the FUCK? /emoticons/default_huh.gif" alt="???" />?  The new owners of RLC are going to all these lengths to stifle people from seeing anything with blurring the thumbnails, limiting viewing time, banning people for posting pics or clips...  and people in the apartments continue to HIDE from the cameras? 

I stayed up several hours later than I should... and got nothing...... 

she took a shower in full view last week, she does have nice breasts alright /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

would love to see some of the lesbo friends have some sexy time there as well  /emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https:[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really admire this appartment. Nina & Kira are a beautiful couple. They seems genuine and feel like real partners.

Both girls have something mysterious about them. Kira, because she is a bit silent and introvert. Nina, because she comes across as a bit special. I do wonder how they are in real life.

Sometimes Nina feels a bit autistic though. Everythings turns around her. She seems less interested in the feelings of others like Kira. She talks more and is often involved with her phone. Anyone recognizes what I mean?

I really admire this appartment. Nina & Kira are a beautiful couple. They seems genuine and feel like real partners.

Both girls have something mysterious about them. Kira, because she is a bit silent and introvert. Nina, because she comes across as a bit special. I do wonder how they are in real life.

Sometimes Nina feels a bit autistic though. Everythings turns around her. She seems less interested in the feelings of others like Kira. She talks more and is often involved with her phone. Anyone recognizes what I mean?

she is a girl/woman/female or whatever you call her with an attitude known by mankind for ten tousend of years and will be so for the next ten tousend years to come

One funny thought about this apt. Nina is the "female" and Kira the "male". In the apt  identification and in the sex.

But who works and who is always resting? The male and the female.

september 6. Nina is out. Bottles of beer on the table. Kira and friend are getting a bit tipsy at the couch. They have exchanged some meaningful gazes.  Is there more between them than meets the eye?

On 8/7/2015 at 6:04 AM, rob1 said:

the n&k fan page bring some pics,vids and talk about them plus be respectful

if anyone has the wedding on video or after the wedding please post it.

7 hours ago, MeAndI said:

if anyone has the wedding on video or after the wedding please post it.

before requesting and receiving, it might be thought to GIVE. what do YOU have posted such pictures ??