Fan Page for Elisa & Fima
11 11

168 posts in this topic

Oh wow turtle nut crackers the tit slip girl Elisa is back , is fima her boyfriend or just another girls apartment like the k&k one?. I am looking forward to seeing them tits fall out of her dress again.

To be honest i would of wanted her back in the girls apartment it is a better view of her tits falling out but the doomed apartment it is.

This apartment won't be doomed anymore when her tits start falling out. You can thank me for getting elisa back and getting her a boyfriend because i begged for her to comeback lol.

Pendauros and Gasman like this

Saturday afternoon 15.30 LT and stunning opening sex from Elisa and her love.

Yes, this rather podgy 40 something has won her heart.   He was the man she pined for in Barca 1.

He knows - from the gasps I heard - how to get her to hit the spot.

And she knows how to be open with the viewer.

As already posted Elisa isn't shy so hasn't bothered about getting dressed. I wonder if she has brought her fall-out dresses or if now with her own apartment thinks they just cover too much flesh?

Note too the various bottles on the worktop. I wonder how long before she finds keeping her balance difficult?

Elisa 1015 1.jpg

Elisa 1015 2.jpg

hyso79, StnCld316, cixot74 and 2 others like this

What a joy ! RLC's nr. 1 is back: Elisa ! And finally we see her friend who didn't manage to visit her in Spain.

This is what was wished for, as I read somewhere: her own appartment not botherred by difficult borders.

Welcome back and a happy stay !  

iloner likes this

Wow,

Who would have guessed that RLC would actually responded to the collective wish. I am going to commit and suggest that the loosing streak that has been this apartment is now over. Long live the New Queen!

When I last looked in a couple of hours ago they looked to be getting ready to go out.

Now they are back. Elisa is smiling and dancing around. Already the shots of happy juice are flowing. It could be a good night if they don't overdo it too soon.

1 hour ago, Booffer69 said:

She did when she was in Barca1....not so sure about now...she has a boytoy.... Just Sayin.... :):P:)

There aren't any bananas in the fruit bowl... Just sayin... :P

Booffer69 likes this