Fan Page Jessica (2016)
11 11

146 posts in this topic

Do we know anything about Jessica? Is it a name that has been here earlier in RLC history?

Anyway, welcome to Barca - please be a "stayer" and not a friend with anyone in B2 lol

Well. let's hope that she will breathe a little life into the apartment and get along with Lima and Melissa. They might as well install a revolving door at B1.

Viking likes this

4 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Do we know anything about Jessica? Is it a name that has been here earlier in RLC history?

Anyway, welcome to Barca - please be a "stayer" and not a friend with anyone in B2 lol

Thought i recognised the name Jessica myself but couldn't of done seeing as she didn't have a fan page lol. I think i was getting mixed up with Jasmin.

12 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Well. let's hope that she will breathe a little life into the apartment and get along with Lima and Melissa. They might as well install a revolving door at B1.

Has been Revolving door there since Day 1.. Lol Been More Girls in there than the Playboy Mansion

Welcome to Barcelona, Jessica!

My first view of you is stretching and exercising in the LR with Lima, looking good. Well, technically the first was last night, but then I could only see the top of your head sticking out from under the blanket. 

I hope you get along with Lima and Melissa, just give them a little more then the 30 seconds Michelle did to judge them. Lima seems to be a bit of an odd girl, and Melissa a bit of a loner, but I believe they could be very pleasant company if you give them a chance. 

PeterGrey and delta10 like this

So far, I am impressed by Jessica. I find her really cute, appears comfortable at Barca 1 and is quite sociable with Lima. I believe Jessica is the first tenant that I can recall who smiles a lot and a gorgeous big smile at that. If Barca 2 girls get their hands on her then it might not be good. So, I am cautiously optimistic that Jessica will be a pleasure to watch during her stay.

PeterGrey likes this

Thanks for the pictures. She made a very good first impression on me. She's more ordinary, and I mean that in a very posetive way -  she doesn't look like a primadonna as some of resently B1 girls have been. A lovely figure and I already love that cute smile. This is very promesing. Hope we now can get more stability in B1.

dougiestyle4u and delta10 like this

So after 2 days I guess we can say she won't do anything natural, but as an act - she's a player. That can be both good and bad.
I know it's still very early and we hardly know her, so I guess I need to be careful of what I say. Gonna be a fun ride tho :)

I was lucky enough to catch her this morning in the bath and then creaming herself full on to Cam 9.

She looked gorgeous, full breasts, lovely pussy, lustrous hair.   Slim, but not skinny.

And likeable.

Hence I posted Misty Roses - one of my all time favourite songs.

PeterGrey likes this