Fan Page Jessica
9 9

236 posts in this topic

Do we know anything about Jessica? Is it a name that has been here earlier in RLC history?

Anyway, welcome to Barca - please be a "stayer" and not a friend with anyone in B2 lol

Well. let's hope that she will breathe a little life into the apartment and get along with Lima and Melissa. They might as well install a revolving door at B1.

Viking likes this

4 hours ago, PeterGrey said:

Do we know anything about Jessica? Is it a name that has been here earlier in RLC history?

Anyway, welcome to Barca - please be a "stayer" and not a friend with anyone in B2 lol

Thought i recognised the name Jessica myself but couldn't of done seeing as she didn't have a fan page lol. I think i was getting mixed up with Jasmin.

12 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Well. let's hope that she will breathe a little life into the apartment and get along with Lima and Melissa. They might as well install a revolving door at B1.

Has been Revolving door there since Day 1.. Lol Been More Girls in there than the Playboy Mansion

Welcome to Barcelona, Jessica!

My first view of you is stretching and exercising in the LR with Lima, looking good. Well, technically the first was last night, but then I could only see the top of your head sticking out from under the blanket. 

I hope you get along with Lima and Melissa, just give them a little more then the 30 seconds Michelle did to judge them. Lima seems to be a bit of an odd girl, and Melissa a bit of a loner, but I believe they could be very pleasant company if you give them a chance. 

PeterGrey and delta10 like this

A few screen grabs of the workout.

Melissa I presume was out.

I was going to write more but while I was away Cowart has posted virtually the same above.

/monthly_2016_11/583842ae16e6f_JessLima11251.jpg.de269fa66a82b65105d0cbc2ed7f2d90.jpg" />

Jess Lima 1125 2.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 3.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 4.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 5.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 6.jpg

jouandomy, CowArt and PeterGrey like this

So far, I am impressed by Jessica. I find her really cute, appears comfortable at Barca 1 and is quite sociable with Lima. I believe Jessica is the first tenant that I can recall who smiles a lot and a gorgeous big smile at that. If Barca 2 girls get their hands on her then it might not be good. So, I am cautiously optimistic that Jessica will be a pleasure to watch during her stay.

PeterGrey likes this

And a few in the kitchen just now as Lima was showing Jessica what was in each cupboard. The fridge again looks rather empty, they need to go on a shopping trip and include a few bottles of wine to relax with later.

I hope you enjoy these as I should have been doing something other than watching RLC and posting here .....

/monthly_2016_11/583844ad0bf93_JessLima11257.jpg.e3d383d93c56ba523c851550e45df024.jpg" alt="Jess Lima 1125 7.jpg" />      Jess Lima 1125 8.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 9.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 10.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 11.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 12.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. She made a very good first impression on me. She's more ordinary, and I mean that in a very posetive way -  she doesn't look like a primadonna as some of resently B1 girls have been. A lovely figure and I already love that cute smile. This is very promesing. Hope we now can get more stability in B1.

delta10 and dougiestyle4u like this

She came down in a red sexy dress and asked Lima to make a video of her in LR.
A banana as props - she licked it, tossed it on the floor and stepped on it lol Touched herself in a sexy manner.
Must be something for a blog I guess?

I don't know, she's like a total different girl now.

And Lima acted like this is something she do every day lol

CowArt likes this

So after 2 days I guess we can say she won't do anything natural, but as an act - she's a player. That can be both good and bad.
I know it's still very early and we hardly know her, so I guess I need to be careful of what I say. Gonna be a fun ride tho :)

A few different grabs - I missed the stamping the banana on the floor part cropping and filing others.

I wonder if we will see more uses for a banana - cue Elisa.

Before this they were talking, perhaps about the shoot. Early days but it is so good to see them getting along.

Melissa is still M.I.A.

/monthly_2016_11/583874eb1bc92_JessLima112513.jpg.bdbf27e9d9e0326cda5b5a7c0befcd79.jpg" />

Jess Lima 1125 14.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 15.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 16.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 17.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 18.jpg

Jess Lima 1125 19.jpg

jouandomy and PeterGrey like this

I was lucky enough to catch her this morning in the bath and then creaming herself full on to Cam 9.

She looked gorgeous, full breasts, lovely pussy, lustrous hair.   Slim, but not skinny.

And likeable.

Hence I posted Misty Roses - one of my all time favourite songs.

PeterGrey likes this

I see she has rearranged the lounge to create her cam show studio in the corner where 'PorkPieHat' had his photo studio. Also taken the chair so nobody else can sit in comfort to use and charge their phone, tablet or laptop.

Note in the third grab 3 girls and 3 electronic devices in use ......

/monthly_2016_11/5839786c75557_JessLimaMel11261.jpg.d3aa516b0f11431523a7b9062741e984.jpg" />

Jess 1126 1.jpg

Jess Lima Mel 1126 2.jpg

I agree, this camshow thingie isn't any good for the progress of the apt. But maybe we'll get a free private-show, who knows.
Tried to look her up on the major cam sites but it didn't result in anything. Send a pm if you get lucky.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

So far, I am impressed by Jessica. I find her really cute, appears comfortable at Barca 1 and is quite sociable with Lima. I believe Jessica is the first tenant that I can recall who smiles a lot and a gorgeous big smile at that. If Barca 2 girls get their hands on her then it might not be good. So, I am cautiously optimistic that Jessica will be a pleasure to watch during her stay.

After watching Jessica do the bullshit cam-site crap I change my mind about her. Back to my reliable few girls. Next!!!

kalevipoeg and PeterGrey like this