Fan Page Jessica
9 9

234 posts in this topic

Jessica is now a member of the Terrific Trio: Nora,Irma & Jess. That became quite apparent with the intimate scenario at B1 in Nora & Irma's bedroom last night. Jess & Irma stroking Nora and the latter having a fantastic climax after the other two left her to bate and use her toy.

Nora's away so the cats can play.

They set the pattern 2 nights ago with naked massage and then Nora, left alone, came with a dildo.

Is tonight Jess' turn? - after midnight LT please so I can be watching.

But Jess doesn't have a dildo.    No problem, Irma was watching Man Mountain attentively as he brought Jess to climax with his fingers.   And she had a little practice on Nora's pussy, just rubbing up and down the labia outlines.

Will Jess allow Irma's fingers in the sacred portal?     She has changed recently - much more overtly sexy.    While Nora was orgasming she did a short legs open show for her phone knickers off.     Maybe she will.

But even more than Irma bringing Jess to ecstasy - because if it is predictable it will be tainted with the artificial - I would love to see Irma take advantage of Nora's absence to build emotion between her and Jess.    Jess is lovely, and has decided to be willing, but I would love to see her abandon herself to Irma's fingers not because that's the plan but because she wants her.

robuk and texl01 like this

Iloner,

As I posted elsewhere Jess is a showgirl so up to a level can appear sexy but really is not turned on. Irma will have to get past that point.

Right now Nora is back but once Irma does not have split loyalties it will be very interesting to see how intimate she will try to get with Jess and how far Jess will let her go. I may be wrong but I don't think Jess will take the lead, at least not for personal pleasure rather than pulling in the punters.

5 hours ago, delta10 said:

Iloner,

As I posted elsewhere Jess is a showgirl so up to a level can appear sexy but really is not turned on. Irma will have to get past that point.

Right now Nora is back but once Irma does not have split loyalties it will be very interesting to see how intimate she will try to get with Jess and how far Jess will let her go. I may be wrong but I don't think Jess will take the lead, at least not for personal pleasure rather than pulling in the punters.

Hi delta10,

Jess is wonderful.    She has a great sense of duty, and accepts teaching - note how she hangs back listening to Irma or Nora, willing to learn, experienced camgirl though she is, showing gratitude for the way they have promoted her into their lives.   Jess is thorough in her fun, with that sense of still being in control - she has to give herself permission first.

This mature responsible willingness is not the same as spontaneous FUN.    So sometimes it is possible to enjoy watching her and at the same time not be completely carried along that she is enjoying herself.    She is doing a job - one that she obviously enjoys - but as you say she is a Showgirl.

Compare her to Ilona (oh, my beating heart) who has to be the centre of attention and needs to throw herself into the centre of things even at the expense of the other girls.    Ilona is needy, yes, but the fun is genuine and she makes me smile inanely.   

Both Jess and Ilona have a steely commitment to doing a good job.   Both smile readily, join in easily.    Much as I love Ilona,  Jess is probably the nicer more balanced person.

I agree with you Jess won't take the lead.    But when the chips are down and Irma is coming at a supine Jess with dildo fingers,  Jess, having made her mind up, will carry through.