Fan Page Jessica
11 11

147 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, binford said:

A lot of customers who pay and pay. Until they realize that they only see underwear and a fake smile. Poor...  Detestable..., not more.

It's £2.80 per minute.....Cheaper to watch on RLC...

some think it is betty  xxx -- photos  shown with no makeup   its  not her. I found  one with red dress and long arms it looks like her but have zoom in on face.

It is like her its best I have found. I cannot remember  what site ,I have made notes I will have check.    the pic shows  standing  against dark background  looking  to right and I think its  her        and I have looked  at loads of sites

If some of you think she looks good and waste your time trying to find her site lol... you really need to watch more Chaturbate and so does she.. lol

I get that RLC is cheaper than camming but when i was a premium member i always felt frustrated that i couldn't zoom in close to the girl and often i had problems really getting to see a girls pussy,however with cams i can usually see everything i desire...maybe one day RLC will enhance their cams and improve the visual and make paying to be premium more worthwhile.

Jessica thank you for helping your roommate Lima in need when she came home drunk the other night washing her hair of champagne and putting her to bed.  And by the was you have pretty feet and great bod, nice long hair, please stay at B1, you fill it out just great, you sexy doll.

On 13/12/2016 at 11:02 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I do think Jessica needs to move her cam-show up to her bed room, then again if she did that it wouldn't be nothing left to watch in that apartment, until she start her exercise set.8) 

Well for whatever reason this has now happened and tonight at least she has exercised in her room too.

Since Michelle's visit these three are now spending little time together in the lounge plus Nicole and Jessica are reported to have had a big disagreement over something. Was it something she told them? If the reason is payments from room viewings they should have know anyway. Could RLC have changed the contracts? Is this why Jess has spent time lying on her bed with her legs spread wide?

As I write Nicole looks to be getting ready to go out and B2 are too so maybe these four are meeting up. Lima went out a while ago, from the post on her page maybe work. That will leave Jess home alone so a good chance it will soon be lights out.

Hence overall little to watch even for those who are subscribers.

10 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Jess's camming outfit today when she had a short break. I couldn't decide what she emptied out of the blue bowl onto a plate and took up to her room / studio.

Didn't see it myself, but I read on the chat that she did that thing again yesterday where she covers her butt and legs with chocolate and then wraps herself with cling wrap. She did that with Melissa a while ago, used the blue bowl to melt the chocolate then, and I saw her eat the leftover chocolate out of the bowl the day after.

It's good to see they're not ignoring each other, this is more like they don't talk so much as they used to. They still seem open and respectful, and that's a good thing. There's been some damage but I hope they can move on.

On 23/12/2016 at 3:51 PM, delta10 said:

Jess's camming outfit today when she had a short break. I couldn't decide what she emptied out of the blue bowl onto a plate and took up to her room / studio.

I've also puzzled why they are now using the big discs that have been stood in the corner ever since I found RLC on the kitchen worktops. Have they been damaging the surfaces?

It is 10 days since my last upload of screen grabs for you - a reflection of how exciting RLC has been, at least when I have been watching ......

Jess 1223 1.jpg

Jess 1223 2.jpg

Jess 1223 3.jpg

Jess 1223 4.jpg

Jess 1223 5.jpg

My goodness i didn't know that's Nicole Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut.

Thank You Jessica for staying at B1 and not sneaking over to sleep at B2.  You are hot, your personality is great, you show us your great body and nice pussy.  If you have a spat with Nicole that is OK, your camming is fun to watch from B1 side.  I have the funny interactions between you and Lima especially the .gif pic that shows you and Lima in the kitchen Lima is rapped in these purple towels, you cannot see her hair you are listening to joke telling you smile.  The view is funny Lima acting out something and the laughter on her face.  But you stayed at B1 thank you and putting up with that crappy bed (sorry relayed the bed issue to RLC).  Please leave us your cam site and name before you leave, I am sure there are others who want to stay in touch and buy tokens, lots of tokens.  You and Nicole were my favorites, but Nicole sleeping over at B2 that is a turn off.  Your are great with you smile.

Your fans.

For Jessica baby your skills in the kitchen is driving us wild . not the ones who give you bad press ,But the ones who love your  cooking shows your workout vid would sell in the usa but it would be censored IN certain parts of  the USA   (us silly assholes) so we the true watcher want you to know   

One of those weird situations just happened again.
Jess in the hall at the door wearing her red cam-dress and holding her wallet, waiting for someone. Apt. went UM for 5 minutes...

Well Jess who never goes out long even day time is the stop-out tonight .......... we can only speculate where she is and who with.

Despite her manner compared to Lima and even Nicole maybe she wasn't so sober?