Fan Page Jessica
9 9

236 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, texl01 said:

Dazz, I really hope it does not come down to freeloaders and predators. I think Nora is there to put the brakes on that. Better watching Apartments as they were when Irma first joined the scene. We don't want larrikins spoiling and soiling 'our girls'.  lol

I don't really think this happens. We have seen a lot of guys here recently and in my opinion it's just their natural personalities that either makes them behave well, like the guy last night, or behave like an asshole like Michelle's friend a few days ago. I'm certain that RLC has little influence on bringing girls to the apartments, in fact if I understand last night it was Irma who planned the show for us, and she knew it would not go too far

5 hours ago, Dazzan said:

I am still out of likes... come on RLCF we need more likes... so here's a like from me - LIKE-

Dazzan - I have also complained and posted some comment about increasing the like quota to no avail. Check out my posts in Technology Board and scroll down about 18 topics to Like Quota.

Jess wants to fuck the guy who came to the apartment yesterday

Jess - "When I started here I thought it would be easy to go without sex, and I have not thought about it for a month, but now..."

Irma - "This Russian has come and turned your world upside down"

15 hours ago, robuk said:

Must be a temptation though for a fella to just happen to pop round to the apt as when you get there the girls are wearing next to nothing and there are boobs flashing everywhere...i'd be round fixing lightbulbs and such like all the time:)

Trouble is modern lightbulbs don't need fixing that often -

best to make sure you carry a few broken ones with you ...........

robuk likes this

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Jess wants to fuck the guy who came to the apartment yesterday

Jess - "When I started here I thought it would be easy to go without sex, and I have not thought about it for a month, but now..."

Irma - "This Russian has come and turned your world upside down"

The attraction and sexual longing between them was thick in the air throughout his visit.   At the same time we know enough of Jess to respect her for  how she has resisted all temptation to stray from her love at home, despite being hit on several times.     She is beautiful, fit, a homemaker, impressive cook, and loyal.   

Our viewpoint outside the scene privileges us to experience the tension between the behaviour and the feeling.   This is part of what makes the RLC experience so enthralling.

WE can see sex all over the net.

But where else can we see a woman we admire hold her desire in check?

........... and a man treat the woman he desires with such respect for her feelings?

PeterGrey, texl01 and delta10 like this

There's a great pic encapsulating last night's action on Irma's page - it shows Jess being massaged by Man Mountain Maintenance Man on Nora's bed while Irma frigs her pussy in the leather chair behind them.

Those mixes of pics and comment are great; much better than words only.   But in case no further pics are posted: the action continued  (from about midnight LT)

Jess lost her  pants and stretched and contorted slowly in ecstasy as MMMM fingered her to orgasm

After a short break - during which naked Nora massaged Kiko on the green LR carpet - MMMM also brought a naked Irma to orgasm while Jess in the leather chair frigged her pussy under her knickers.   Nichole stood also watching, ostensibly on her phone but I guess getting horny.

After a short break to restore his tired muscles - they asked a lot of that poor man - it was Nichole's turn; but MMMM only did her back and then she went to her room and Bf turned up - see her page.

Nora and Kiko bathed together.   While Nich had her turn Jess and Irma relaxed in Jess' room.   N & K left.    Jess and Irma massaged MMMM, lots of work on his back and legs with their tits, Irma naked, Jess in pants.    He turned over and Irma tried to awaken his cock with her hand but Jess would not touch his cock.   However, she was watching and wanted him to come because when Jess focussed her mouth on his nipples he got hard and she immediately caught Irma's hand and placed it onto his cock.    But only Jess would do I guess, because he deflated again.    Eventually they all gave up and adjourned for a snack in the kitchen and then Jess and Irma went to bed together while MMMM appeared to be about to go home but Jess made it clear to him she had set up her bed for him.

There was a minute or two when they had all had a shower when no doubt sleeping arrangements were being agreed - from Cam 9 I saw Jess in pants only shut her room door and this left Jess and naked MMMM in the corridor out of sight.    ??????    Jess and he clearly are very attracted, and what a trooper for allowing us to see her brought to orgasm by him even though she must be determined not to allow this to affect her marriage.

Another great B1 night.  

robuk, delta10 and PeterGrey like this

Iloner,

Thanks for summarising last night.

I bailed out when Nora and Kiko left / Nicole's back only massage looked to have finished.

All that follows is my thoughts only.

We know Jess is a webcam girl so playing to the cameras and teasing while keeping within her limits is normal to her. Only after drinking heavily might she go beyond and do or allow something she later regrets and/or jeopardise her life outside and after RLC.

Similarly Irma really looks to enjoy herself and be very natural but equally knows what brings viewers to RLC - summed up by the quote ' find a way to get paid for what you enjoy and do anyway '.

For now Nicole's loyalty seems to be to the guy RLCF have named Fernando. If it was to RLC she would not be out so often and when in have him round.

The background to the guy we can only speculate. Regardless of anything else there may well be genuine friendship with Jess and Irma but I'm sure they have made it very clear what is on and off limits. Hence he does not try to push the girls but lets them be in control. In some way though I do think he has an interest in the financial performance of the apartment. I can't recall him at B2 but that could easily change. Without Fernando it would be Nicole who I think would be most likely to go all they way with him, particularly if well fuelled with alcohol.

Specifically last night I do think it pushed the boundaries of Reallife, even allowing for the reallife of cam girls and performers who are there for their income, in that it was staged for RLC viewings and individual rewards and any fun / pleasure was secondary.

Also significant was Nora giving up the master bedroom and massaging Kiko in the lounge followed by a long bath. If the guy had been arranged by Irma and Jess alone primarily for their pleasure they would have had to be in Jess's room so Nora and Kiko could have the master bedroom. Of course equally if just for their pleasure not RLC viewings Nora could have gone to Kiko's place or arranged another night.

To repeat all my thoughts and I would be happy if most were wrong.

Jess and Irma then Nora too in the kitchen earlier. Irma's outfit was doing a good job keeping her boobs in place :(

Irma then dressed and went out. Now I think Nora is out too while Nicole has come ' home ' with Karol.

Jess and Karol chatted while Nicole went out to the balcony to smoke.

Jess has been cooking now for a couple of hours at least.

Edited by delta10
Added Jess & Karol grabs
Rotciv, PeterGrey and jouandomy like this

She is such a dedicated baker, and fun to watch in her sexy outfit - what a cute girl.
(And I got to see Karol live for the 1st time, what a bonus - pretty girl).

delta10 and Rotciv like this

Jess is one to fall in love with.

Especially now she is having such a great time.   She really feels she fits.

I'm sure she will be coming back - especially since she has put such effort into ensuring that happens too.