Fan Page Nicole
6 6

184 posts in this topic

I just had a chance to watch Nicole take a shower, while getting in she kept looking at her I-pad before putting it down, she looked at the came and sort of rub under her eye and gave the finger with a smile, its ok, I am sure some of her outside contacts are watching as well.  Nicole is some what shy, and I see its going to take her some time to get use to the cams, I just hope it doesn't take another 30 days.  The only problem I see with her is, just like the other girls in B1 and B2 they can live with out baby sitting their cell phones or I-pads all day, and its clearly shown she watches her I-pad and cell-phone alot.  I am also hoping she stays at B1.8)

Nicole in her bed last night was the most erotic thing I have seen on RLC in a LONG time. 

Looking back, I think Nic and Jess did some planning and the chocolate wrap thing was part of Jess helping Nic build up to this, like Irma helped Polya build up to her first dildo session and Polya helped Stella build up to the BenWah session. I believe with Nicole, we have a "normal" girl on our hands, with no experience in adult entertainment. She's not shy, she has no problems showing off her body in the shower, she's the first girl in a long time that did her first ever shower in the apt facing the camera instead of cowering in a corner or sitting down.

She's willing to put on a show for us. If she was just horny, it would have been a lot easier to sneak a rub under the covers, or disappear to the laundry or downstairs bathroom for a couple of minutes. She really wanted to try and do this for us (and herself), but found it too difficult to share something that intimate with the world... for now. I can totally understand and appreciate that. She will get there, maybe not today or tomorrow, but she will, and I hope I will be online when she does.

Nicole, if you read this: Baby steps girl... Don't try to force something you're not ready for yet and shut down on us afterwards. We have all the time in the world. :wub:

Benfold, iloner, Raja raju and 2 others like this

Wow, The only thing I seen her do last night in bed was smoke her pipe, she got up and once, laid back down and look at her I-pad off and on until about 3:30am their time.8)

2 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Wow, The only thing I seen her do last night in bed was smoke her pipe, she got up and once, laid back down and look at her I-pad off and on until about 3:30am their time.8)

You missed out man, she lay naked with open legs facing Cam 7 for about half an hour, and even gave herself a few little rubs downtown. She has great lips. She also kept looking at the cam, and twice took a photo of Cam 7 with her phone :D

Nicole's a babe, my favourite RLC girl at the moment

vlkvlk111 likes this

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You missed out man, she lay naked with open legs facing Cam 7 for about half an hour, and even gave herself a few little rubs downtown. She has great lips. She also kept looking at the cam, and twice took a photo of Cam 7 with her phone :D

Nicole's a babe, my favourite RLC girl at the moment

Dam Dam Dam....!!! I guess I have to keep a cam on her more often.  Thanks..!!8)

this morn when she woke up, she started making some video clips of herself laying in bed, pulling her top asside and playing with her nipples. after playing back, she then pulled her panties aside and filmed close up stroking. finally she pulled her panties down for a close up of some light slow pelvic thrusting

On 12/8/2016 at 7:44 PM, hapoporo said:

Nicole‘s horny look at Lima‘s pure, shaved, drunken Pussy. She even bite on her under Lip! Lip biting!!! Her Eyes was like from a sibiran Tiger ready to jump on its pray and lick it to death … !

super........................

momo5768 likes this

Looks like Nicole has a man on the outside!!!  Lets see if she is going to give him all her energy and leave us waiting like a few of the others who came to that apartment.8)

She just got in and washing out panties" by hand in bathroom"8)

Now soaking her ass and what ever in the bath tub...8)

31 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

Nicole is lovely. She tried to interest Jessica tonight but no luck. Hope she pleasures herself tonight thinking of Jessica.

No harm done, and I know she is very lovely, but I think she may have already had pleasure before she came home.8)

nic was out a long time last night when she came back she had a new box with lingerie set. she put the top on and showed jess. jess did a photo or video shoot of nic in the top, first while nic was posing knealing on the couch and then finally posing on the steps.

nic having had a shower and washing the new panties went to her room but returned soon after for a bath, she appeared to be bating in the bath but it didnt go on for very long despite appearing to show effect on her face. after she put on the new panties she had just washed. she then put a little show on lying on the bed face down with legs spread for awhile.

while doing this show a topless jess walked in and nic pulled her top up above her waste and jess rubbed cream and massaged her buttocks and upper legs for awhile

I saw a bit of the bath action, but thought she didn't actually bate, and hoped she would then bate in her bed.  

Then the dog needed attention - that dog just lives for pleasure - and the next I saw was Jess creaming Nic's backside.    Naturally I hoped more would come of it; at the very least Jess would also do the front, then Nic would do Jess' front ........ (by which time the dog could have been doing pirouettes and I would have ignored her).   Did these possibilities go through Jess' mind?    I think they did.    Her face had a slightly tempted, slightly embarrassed smile, and I like to thing slightly regretful too, as Jess closed the cream tin firmly and went to her room.    She closed her door.

Nicole lay for a while, the nearness of what may have been still hot on her thighs.    Bravely she jumped up and went into Jess's room and lay briefly on her bed.    What was her pretext?    What did she say?    Clearly she knew she had gone a little further than the closed door allowed for, and so must have Jess.    Less than a minute and she was back in her room and somehow managed to go to sleep (Michelle needed watching at this time).

My view is Nic has a real attraction for Jess, and Jess is thinking about it.  

PeterGrey likes this

Nicole and Lima were talking for over an hour sat on the floor rather than the sofa. Difficult to tell but seemed quite serious / business like rather than lighthearted as no laughs or smiles. Nicole also wrote in Lima's notebook / diary.

Lima went up to bed but Nicole stayed down on the sofa and gave CAM 2 a straight on view.

/monthly_2016_12/584c9d3e08b3c_Nicole12101.jpg.f254f58368b05cbab0759c56d8edcb1c.jpg" />

Nicole 1210 2.jpg

Nicole 1210 3.jpg

Nicole 1210 4.jpg

aussiegary likes this

Nicole you are hot, your breasts are scrumgeous, I love your feet, You look wobderful in the shower, I bet your pussy is awesome, thanks for being here.  Just saw your shower, in addition your ass and pussy lips rock.  Nicole you do not need makeup, natural on you is beautiful.

03:45 LT and Nicole went out. She was dressed casual. Could this be connected with the earlier discussion with Lima? 

Jess was also up and in her cam studio.

/monthly_2016_12/584cbe52c29d6_Nicole12107.jpg.ed3e04c1ddda603ec5d834dcdd211a33.jpg" />