Fan Page Nicole
6 6

114 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hans46458 said:

I won't believe the prostitute stuff until I have heard it from someone actually speaking their language.
Because I'm a noob I have a question, if B1 and B2 are in Spain and it seems none of them are speaking Spanish how do they find guys that actually speak their language? Dating services?
I'm also very impressed that the guy can keep going almost two hours after they started.

And now, the end ist there. But: Was that Sex? He worked, and worked and worked, and she lay there as if she wanted to read a book. And her BJ: Terrible. Came to an end, as he took the thing in his own hand. - I missed the Bee Gees. Singing "Tradgedy" - If she really is a Porstitute, she will starve.

whats the ham, beef or cheese between Nikole and Jessika? Theres something in between colder than the sibirian tundra in winter while Putin rides an Ice Bear … when they talk to each other i thought ok everything is ok, but than there is more coldness after where no words are … now big arguing time in B1… a lot of finger pointing at person … ☞ … ☛ …

Oh man on the moon… i see bad things coming and christmas is nearly there, after word battle from Lima with Nikole, Nikole left to her room, after she left, Lima and Jessika talking behind her back, u can see that because they are looking up and pointing with there hands to the top… when this is because of the Guy from yesterday, than Lima is not fair, why she can bring dirty *** to the house and nikole not… bad things gonna happen, oh man on the moon …

Nicole noticed you sleeping couple of times at B2, if it is because of spat with Jess fine, but for reasons that Michelle assigned to B1 the went to B2 sleeping, please leave.  You are assigned free rent at B1, stay there you free loader.  If it is to have sex at B2 fine, show us, do not hide under when B2 just under maintenance fuck all of B2, and hide waking up in Michelle's bed coming out UM.

RUBBERMAN and APMarevacos like this

I'm surprised to see there are no comments about Nicole's wild solo play in bed last evening.
Could only see blurry thumbs and comments in shoutbox, but it must have been a sight not to be missed.

People on the chat reported sightings last night of Nicole with a vibrator. I wasn't logged in to RLC at the time so tuned in immediately. And behold, Nicole had one of those toys that are so familiar to a lot of us, we've already seen Ilona, Polya, Megan and Stella with exactly the same (RLC issued, or word to mouth advertising?), the Adrien Lastic Butch Cassidy (http://adrienlastic.com/productos/butch-cassidy/):

Butch-Cassidy-300x200.jpg

Nicole unpacked it, messed about with the batteries a bit, read the instructions, put it down again and went out the door. She came back a little while later with food and a pack of fresh batteries. She took her sweet time cooking dinner and eating it, with the vibrator out in plain sight on her bed the whole time.

Up to her room, more messing about with batteries and the operating manual. Finally she took her vibrator over to Lima's room, apparently you need at least two girls to get such an advanced piece of equipment started. Finally they got it going, Lima made a gesture like she wanted to keep it, but Nicole pried it out of her hands and took it back to her room. Would she be using it under the covers? No, of course not, Nicole is not shy. She spread out on the bed, kitty pointing towards camera #8 and set off. For the next half hour we saw her enjoy her new toy in about every position possible on the bed, I especially liked her on her back, with her legs spread out up against the wall. Did she orgasm? No arched back, no O-faces, but I think she did. She must have enjoyed it, because three and a half hours later, at 01:30AM she had another go, shorter this time, just under 15 minutes.

Thank you Nicole, you were amazing. :wub:

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

People on the chat reported sightings last night of Nicole with a vibrator. I wasn't logged in to RLC at the time so tuned in immediately. And behold, Nicole had one of those toys that are so familiar to a lot of us, we've already seen Ilona, Polya, Megan and Stella with exactly the same (RLC issued, or word to mouth advertising?), the Adrien Lastic Butch Cassidy (http://adrienlastic.com/productos/butch-cassidy/):

Nicole unpacked it, messed about with the batteries a bit, read the instructions, put it down again and went out the door. She came back a little while later with food and a pack of fresh batteries. She took her sweet time cooking dinner and eating it, with the vibrator out in plain sight on her bed the whole time.

Up to her room, more messing about with batteries and the operating manual. Finally she took her vibrator over to Lima's room, apparently you need at least two girls to get such an advanced piece of equipment started. Finally they got it going, Lima made a gesture like she wanted to keep it, but Nicole pried it out of her hands and took it back to her room. Would she be using it under the covers? No, of course not, Nicole is not shy. She spread out on the bed, kitty pointing towards camera #8 and set off. For the next half hour we saw her enjoy her new toy in about every position possible on the bed, I especially liked her on her back, with her legs spread out up against the wall. Did she orgasm? No arched back, no O-faces, but I think she did. She must have enjoyed it, because three and a half hours later, at 01:30AM she had another go, shorter this time, just under 15 minutes.

Thank you Nicole, you were amazing. :wub:

Hello my friend, where I find the photos or videos of Nicole with her toy. Please help me.