Fan Page Nicole
6 6

218 posts in this topic

Speculation only ..................

One of her first night's with us Nichole got really horny but was unable to bring herself to bate.    Eventually she went into Jess's room even though the door was shut but Jess was not receptive.    What might have been?

So Nich got onto Tindr and tried out the first Spanish bloke - not much good.   But the second proved very satisfying and seems to me he is VERY keen on her, they are all smiles together, BUT is she as keen?

Last night she bated with her pink friend and today she had hardly said hello to Irma and she was grabbing her tits.   Got to be a good beginning.

I had wondered whether she might be up for some fake play with Nora but now Irma has turned up my money is on Irma and Nichole reprising the famous night with Anna.

I'm sure Nich can hardly wait to get Irma's advice and guidance (as in: let me push it in and out for you) on her new found pink friend.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jess then took over and did a much better massage. As soon as Jess tried to get more intimate by moving her hands around to Nicole's breasts or down from her bum between her legs Nicole moved her hands away. Remember a couple of days ago these two were not talking.

After this Irma took Nicole's place and I signed off.

 

 

B1 party 0104 19.jpg

B1 party 0104 20.jpg

B1 party 0104 21.jpg

B1 party 0104 22.jpg

B1 party 0104 23.jpg

B1 party 0104 24.jpg

B1 party 0104 25.jpg

B1 party 0104 26.jpg

Edited by delta10
Text didn't make sense because typed in a rush as late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully more pics to come.    What a great night.

Jess and Nich put their differences aside and massaged each other front and back.   My highlight was Nich putting oil on Jess's tits so she could slide them over her, and Jess probing with her fingers into Nich's top of thigh region which caused Nich to cry out several times and Mich to hold Nich's hands down from trying to stop Jess' intimate work.

Only annoying thing - that bloke kept moving around, both in the way and causing the cams to stutter frames, and he hit on jess very aggressively especially in the kitchen while she very patiently and smilingly pushed him off.    What a treasure, and she must be as horny as hell.    But they are professionals, or else why wouldn't Jess and Nich finish each other off in bed once the party was over.

 

PeterGrey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know what's been going on through the day, but I just watched Jess and Nicole in the LR now - Jess streatching out (after workout I guess), lying on the floor. Nicole came down from shower to pick up something from the balcony - they didn't even look at each other. It was weird to see after their hot session on the couch last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what to make of their behaviour today. It seems like Nicole has gone back to her 'Ice Queen' mode?

Maybe she's a bit embarrassed about last night, but from what I saw it looked to me like she enjoyed Jess's sexy massage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few questions about the gallery..for one where is it? i can't see a link to it,also i know there is a charge to view it which i have no problem with but do you guys think its worth paying for as i can't see a preview to decide;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robuk said:

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

I have never seen any guy visiting acting as much of an idiot as this one. I mean if you go to a party and two girls are making a sexy scene you don't take out your phone to take pictures and record from every angle.
That is more likely to make them to stop then anything. I'm pretty sure they hinted him to stop at least a couple of times and luckily he stopped eventually.
I would have been so embarrassed if I were Michelle who brought him there. 

Benfold, PeterGrey, robuk and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nora has taken Irma and Jess to B2, like Michelle's visit last night maybe this was no prearranged as B2 didn't seem ready. Initially no sign of Danaya and Karol so maybe they were out.

Nicole is elsewhere, most likely with her guy. I wonder her what Nora's thoughts are on this and what the repercussions might be ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, robuk said:

Only watched some of the party but from what i saw the cam kept sticking which was a pain and why on earth do the fellas that turn up in these apts always act like idiots,are their hormones going nuts so they have to be so uncool,they don't add much to the parties in my opinion.

Worked fine for me. No glitches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, delta10 said:

Nora has taken Irma and Jess to B2, like Michelle's visit last night maybe this was no prearranged as B2 didn't seem ready. Initially no sign of Danaya and Karol so maybe they were out.

Nicole is elsewhere, most likely with her guy. I wonder her what Nora's thoughts are on this and what the repercussions might be ?

Now everybody is home, even Nicole and her guy. Why would there be repercussions? 

ayim.ayim1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Now everybody is home, even Nicole and her guy. Why would there be repercussions? 

OK now Nicole has appeared but, presuming Nora still has connections with RLC, because she was not visible and hence doing her job of entertaining RLC viewers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I get you, it seems you and some others think Nora is the queen of RLC but others have no clue why this boring person is back.
Am I understanding you correctly if what you are saying is that you think Nora made Nicole come back?
Sounds ridiculous to me when Nora did not do her job at all last night when all the others entertained the RLC viewers. 

Scotsman84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Irma with Nora is back at B1 from B2, they were there maybe 2 1/2 hours then the 25 min walk each way.

Jess has stayed and Nicole turned up with her guy although he soon left. Will they return to B1 later or sleep on the sofas at B2 ?  Deep down I suspect they would rather be away from Nora. Recall how they talked after Nora arrived having hardly spoken during the days before.

Will Danaya and Karol get into the party at B2 or will it really be Michelle, Jess, Nicole and Michelle's friend? I've got to sign out soon as I was too late last night so will be relying on RLCF members to post a summary.

If the latter a pity Danaya and perhaps Karol too did not come to B1 so Irma and Danaya could start to build a close friendship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 6:26 PM, Hans46458 said:

I have never seen any guy visiting acting as much of an idiot as this one. I mean if you go to a party and two girls are making a sexy scene you don't take out your phone to take pictures and record from every angle.
That is more likely to make them to stop then anything. I'm pretty sure they hinted him to stop at least a couple of times and luckily he stopped eventually.
I would have been so embarrassed if I were Michelle who brought him there. 

He only stopped filming because Nora snatched the phone out of his hand and kept it away from him. It looked like she flipped through the gallery too, maybe deleted some of his footage. He was being a real asshole with that camera, especially when he put the phone right up close to Michelle and Irma's panties when I was giving M a lapdance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.1.2017 at 0:18 AM, delta10 said:

Well Irma with Nora is back at B1 from B2, they were there maybe 2 1/2 hours then the 25 min walk each way.

Jess has stayed and Nicole turned up with her guy although he soon left. Will they return to B1 later or sleep on the sofas at B2 ?  Deep down I suspect they would rather be away from Nora. Recall how they talked after Nora arrived having hardly spoken during the days before.

Will Danaya and Karol get into the party at B2 or will it really be Michelle, Jess, Nicole and Michelle's friend? I've got to sign out soon as I was too late last night so will be relying on RLCF members to post a summary.

If the latter a pity Danaya and perhaps Karol too did not come to B1 so Irma and Danaya could start to build a close friendship.

You and your fantasies :P
Clearly Danaya have become close friends with Karol, they have showed that every night lately.
It's become Danaya and Karol and Michelle is on her own.

Beware that I have had some really weird nights lately being sick and sleeping at odd hours so I might mix last night and the night before but this is what I remember:
I think the rest left at 2:30-03:00 ish, nothing worth mentioning happened at B2 that I saw.
When they came home Nicole had fun with her dildo in bed alone. As usual you couldn't see if she got her self to orgasm or not, I would say no.
While that was happening Jessica and Irma want to the bathroom and took a shower with this guy looking 20 years older then them. (he seemed cool tho compared to mr camera guy from earlier) 
There was nothing really sexual about it, Jessica was topless and "surprise" Irma was nude, they washed each other but nothing sexual really. 
After that the guy went home and the three girls sat around chatting a bit before going to bed.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night Nichole floated in and out of the action, getting horny watching Irma massaged to orgasm while Jess beside her on a chair frigged her pussy, interrupting Kiko and naked Nora in the LR and then the bathroom, and then having her own massage back only.

Her Bf turned up and over the next 2 hour they screwed, massaged, bathed, screwed again.

I like the way she drifts in and out of the action - getting horny - like a Greek chorus.     Some comment that Nora was cross with her, and of course this is very likely, but not justified.   Nich adds a lot to the sexual mix.  

Though in a way it is a shame she found a Bf because she gets so horny she would by now surely have leapt into bed with all of Jess, Michelle and Irma, and would be bound to have allowed MMMM to fuck her to finish off his evening of hard work (the poor man!). 

delta10 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, Nora was pissed off at Nicole, who decided to come downstairs for a snack after getting banged. Nora and Kiko were just at the point of Nora riding him on the living room floor when they were rudely interrupted by Nic. Nora had a few words with her, and rightly so. Hell, I was also pissed off at Nic for her poor timing since I was watching the whole nude body rub/massage.

robuk likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Of course, Nora was pissed off at Nicole, who decided to come downstairs for a snack after getting banged. Nora and Kiko were just at the point of Nora riding him on the living room floor when they were rudely interrupted by Nic. Nora had a few words with her, and rightly so. Hell, I was also pissed off at Nic for her poor timing since I was watching the whole nude body rub/massage.

Yeah, I saw some of the naked Nora with Kiko show and when there is no one else to watch she is good value.   But she is also (Nora fans please look away now) sometimes a grouch!

I am not against Nora.   B1 has been transformed within days, Jess has become a star, Nichole has fucked her Bf every which way, and Irma has been her usual self.   She has introduced a man into the sacred vestals - normally calling down the wrath of all the gods.    And its been a great success.    Good for her.

BUT if you are going to fuck your Kiko on the LR carpet at the bottom of the only staircase in front of umpteen thousand paying customers what is to be upset about Nichole wondering if she can take a look - perhaps join in if the Bf lets her down?

My guess what pissed her off: Kiko caught sight of sexy Nichole descending the stairs  (remember his sneaky ways with the other girls) and came prematurely, leaving Nora riding a soft cock.  

 

 

texl01 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
6 6