Fan Page Nicole
6 6

184 posts in this topic

As I've posted more on already to me last night was far too biased towards RLC viewing numbers and potentially tenants bonus payments first and against Reallife.

Nicole is being far more reallife as observed doing what she wants to do. Inevitably this isn't going to go down well with Nora and what she would expect, probably have requested, Nicole to do.

Back to Monday night Nicole arrived at B1 just as the others were leaving for the B2 dance party and finally arrived maybe an hour later.

Having said this overall Nicole is out the apartment too much at the moment.

RUBBERMAN likes this

Is Nicole the one who smokes vaper?

I was watching her in the kitchen. She made something in the blender and drank it in the cup. What threw me off is that she just rinsed the mixer and the cup with water and put them back to the shelf. ??? I am pretty sure other girls do dishes with soap after they're done.

Is it weird that she turned me off right away?  It's a shared apartment and I think it's kinda inconsiderate to do that.

6 hours ago, rlcftr said:

I was watching her in the kitchen. She made something in the blender and drank it in the cup. What threw me off is that she just rinsed the mixer and the cup with water and put them back to the shelf. ??? I am pretty sure other girls do dishes with soap after they're done.

Is it weird that she turned me off right away?  It's a shared apartment and I think it's kinda inconsiderate to do that.

No. For some reason they rarely use soap or dishwater detergent. Even in the dishwasher. They just rinse everything and that's it. That's why you see them occasionally sniff a glass, cup or dish before using it.

6 hours ago, rlcftr said:

Good Candidates for Listeria.