Fan Page for Anabel and Efim (2016)
3 3

63 posts in this topic

iv'e seen them have more sex at nelly's apt .., i think the reason they have a apt was because of all the sex they had ,,and i also think the reason they had so much sex when they went over to nelly's place is to show what would go on  in the new place ., not impressed with  the new place ,

toolmaker123 likes this

On 12/10/2016 at 7:57 AM, StnCld316 said:

That Picture Gif was posted on keep4y.ru.  The server is Temporarily Offline. Once the Server comes back online the Image will reappear.

Thankyou for the reply

StnCld316 likes this

Be careful of those Russian servers. I've had too many warnings from my virus protection when logging into a site run by the Russians. You can tell easily when it has "_____ .ru"  Not to mention the damned pop-ups and assorted shit.

Anabel plays very well, it is clear that she has done solfeggio, I suppose she has played in some professional or semi-professional way.
I'm listening to her playing the piano, and I can not say that she plays with a lot of solitude, but the songs she plays are very pretty, and it's very nice to listen to her for several of the girls who only see their phones and watch movies.
Pretty girl with a very nice body to contemplate, and she has something more to show than just her body.

Thank you Anabel.

FoxyLoxy likes this

7 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Be careful of those Russian servers. I've had too many warnings from my virus protection when logging into a site run by the Russians. You can tell easily when it has "_____ .ru"  Not to mention the damned pop-ups and assorted shit.

No pop ups on that site.  Just upload copy the BBCode Full Link after the upload is complete and paste it in the Comment Box.

5 hours ago, vortios said:

Anabel plays very well, it is clear that she has done solfeggio, I suppose she has played in some professional or semi-professional way.
I'm listening to her playing the piano, and I can not say that she plays with a lot of solitude, but the songs she plays are very pretty, and it's very nice to listen to her for several of the girls who only see their phones and watch movies.
Pretty girl with a very nice body to contemplate, and she has something more to show than just her body.

Thank you Anabel.

I have not seen her play yet, but I hear se is very good. I would like to see both of them playing more music. Otherwise this new apt will get boring.

FoxyLoxy likes this

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 0:05 PM, Plank said:

This woman can fiddle with me any day of the week.

Superb playing of a very technical piece of music. She is, at the very least, a Grade 8 standard if not to a BMus or BA(mus) level.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

And she has a nice pussy too

Edited by StnCld316
Nickrivers, vortios, sr71gn and 1 other like this

C'est possible, je ne sais pas ... Anabel est à un niveau plus élevé que Nelly.

It is possible, I do not know ?Anabel is at a higher standard than Nelly.

On 22.12.2016 at 7:11 PM, Plank said:

Welcome back to Musicians Corner with Plank.
Today we have a study in gracefulness.
The music is Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake,performed by Anabel.

That guy has to be tone deaf, and nobody ever told him...

FoxyLoxy likes this