Fan Page for Anabel and Efim
1 1

84 posts in this topic

Always been impressed when he's playing his chello. But the karaoke was another story.
Anabel is beatiful tho :)
Think I already heard some moaning from the tub, good start.

Welcome to RLC.

Looks like Efim has found his way back on rlc very predictable he was trying to do that the hole time that's why he was in n&b's apartment all that time accept this time he is with Anabel formally known as Nyphmo hopefully Diana gets her own back and gets her own apartment with her boyfriend to spoil their party

Dazzan and Scotsman84 like this

8 minutes ago, Booffer69 said:

Question.............. Is this the same Efim nobody wanted to see get an apt..... ????????

Me, Myself and I are wondering......... 

YES

Dazzan likes this

1 minute ago, Rob1 said:

YES

Oh how lovely, that goes to show how much they care about everyones opinion of him... That and how hard up they are to find new peps.......

For me  no welcome !!!   i hope Anabel stay and the losser Efim go soon , beter today as tomorrow  .

Everyone should have thier own opinion and be able to say it in Here , this is my opinion .

sorry for all the Fan's

And  StnCld316  I was verry  respectful and  positive ,for my standards ;)

Greetings From Metmij 8)

In all fairness everybody wanted Anabel on rlc but not me i couldn't care less if she joined rlc or not so i guess everyone got there wish , her boyfriend just happens to be Efim and we gotta deal with that. Now my wish is to get blondie from d&d an boyfriend and an apartment make it happen rlc.

Scotsman84 and toolmaker123 like this

12 hours ago, Booffer69 said:

Question.............. Is this the same Efim nobody wanted to see get an apt..... ????????

Me, Myself and I are wondering......... 

It is the same guy. Been seen beating up GF in previous apartment.

Normally i am upset when there is only 1 free cam but not this time Efim is not the kinda guy you wanna follow to the restroom is he lol.

I remenber have seen a vid with Efim and Annabel.. Annabel is masochist, she liked be beat by Efim....

And why not ? If she had pleasure..  

And if Efim like use is belt in the bottom of Annabel ? 

rsarver152 likes this

The incident with Diana was before my time but I am well aware of the feelings of many who were watching and following then. Once I found out about this I have been wary of Efim.

Anabel ( aka Nympho, Julie .... ) and Efim have been together now for at least a year. What we don't know is overall how much time they spend together. Several months ago we saw Efim whipping Anabel on Nelly and Bogdan's bed. Also after last Christmas I recall Efim and Bogdan both had their wrists / arms strapped up.

I am not totally surprised that they have been given an apartment by RLC but am that is is such a swanky place compared to Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha ( where Nelly and Bogdan were first ) and Dasha and Demid. Time will tell if it is near to these by regular visits plus them no longer giving N&B's sofa a workout.

We can only hope that Efim has learnt the error of his past actions and can keep his temper and emotions under control.

1 hour ago, delta10 said:

The incident with Diana was before my time but I am well aware of the feelings of many who were watching and following then. Once I found out about this I have been wary of Efim.

Anabel ( aka Nympho, Julie .... ) and Efim have been together now for at least a year. What we don't know is overall how much time they spend together. Several months ago we saw Efim whipping Anabel on Nelly and Bogdan's bed. Also after last Christmas I recall Efim and Bogdan both had their wrists / arms strapped up.

I am not totally surprised that they have been given an apartment by RLC but am that is is such a swanky place compared to Nelly and Bogdan, Masha and Sasha ( where Nelly and Bogdan were first ) and Dasha and Demid. Time will tell if it is near to these by regular visits plus them no longer giving N&B's sofa a workout.

We can only hope that Efim has learnt the error of his past actions and can keep his temper and emotions under control.

Me too hope so.  

The condo seems too big with 14 cameras including one for terrace.   So whatever he does will be known to RLC and others watching.

They can organise many parties.

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Sorry friend this was not displayed when I first saw the postings.

Please post other rooms too......