Fan Page for Anabel and Efim
1 1

84 posts in this topic

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎09 at 2:11 PM, Raja raju said:

Sorry friend this was not displayed when I first saw the postings.

Please post other rooms too......

That Picture Gif was posted on keep4u.ru.  The server is Temporarily Offline. Once the Server comes back online the Image will reappear.

Edited by StnCld316

that seemed a good party last night, started as a nightmare kareoke, but once all the guests had arrived it got better. eventually a couple christianed the restroom, she placed her sweatshirt over the cam but didnt do good job of it. sweatshirt covered her head but could see rest as she bent over standing and was fucked, but u could see her face while she was kneeling to give bj and wank him off. after she pulled the sweatshirt off and was standing their without panties for a bit, seemed to look at the cam and thought fuckit look then.

a good portion of the party was spent by 6 of em including efrim and anabel, the afore mentioned female fucker and a ginger woman and her boyfriend, going in between the sauna and the hot tub and drinking. the fucker woman borrowed a bikini form anabel, the ginger seemed to have brought her own. fucker seemed as pissed as a newt. at end ginger and boy were first to finish. ginger had no problems with cam in restroom drying off and dressing.

later afore mentioned ginger and boyfriend were spotted in restroom again, ginger was on back on floor while boys bare ass could be seen fucking her before then doing doggy style.

2 female shared the guest bed, 1st retired very early, the 2nd joining her later, efrim had virtually passed out and had to be helped to his bed by one of the guests. another couple not mentioned in this post slept on sofa but had subsequently disappeared and finally ginger and boyfriend also shared couch for night, ginger making a bit of a display of it stripping down to panties only in front of boyfriend and anabel with the other girlfriend on the couch just behind her.

On 12/9/2016 at 6:36 AM, smr said:

It is the same guy. Been seen beating up GF in previous apartment.

I know who he is.....lol.... Twas kinda a sarcastic question really....lol... Just surprised that against all the odds he got in again, and to boot looks like he got one hell of a nice apt. as well.......... 

Rob1 likes this

I am curious why there is one cam only open for this apt? I mean the kitchen is even blocked off. I mean for what I have seen so far of these two I don't see what their apt is so special. 

31 minutes ago, Alittle said:

I am curious why there is one cam only open for this apt? I mean the kitchen is even blocked off. I mean for what I have seen so far of these two I don't see what their apt is so special. 

Check your internet, all the cams are working in that apartment.8)

Something tells me that when the UM sign comes of , Anabel and Efim will be gone i don't know why but i got a feeling that will happen.

On 08.12.2016. at 9:01 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I think they have the best apartment "condo" on RLC.  Welcome Anabel and Efim!!8)

yep i think that too....beautiful apartment...

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Check your internet, all the cams are working in that apartment.8)

Right. yeah it's working for the people who are members that can see the locked cams. I only can see the one free public cam. I am not a member and wont be again. waste of money. But I still dont get why all their room have locked cams except one. 

Scotsman84 likes this

2 hours ago, Alittle said:

Right. yeah it's working for the people who are members that can see the locked cams. I only can see the one free public cam. I am not a member and wont be again. waste of money. But I still dont get why all their room have locked cams except one. 

It's just the way RLC decided to set the Apartment up.  Dasha & Demid's Apartment only has 1 cam available as well.

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just the way RLC decided to set the Apartment up.  Dasha & Demid's Apartment only has 1 cam available as well.

LAME.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That is one of the most boring apartments going. One lousy free camera and even then IF anyone gets laid it's out of camera range.  Alittle is right....Dasha and Demid's  is a lame apartment.

Scotsman84 likes this

19 hours ago, Rob1 said:

Something tells me that when the UM sign comes of , Anabel and Efim will be gone i don't know why but i got a feeling that will happen.

We will never be that Lucky.. Lol

Welcome Anabel, sod off Efim.  I have always liked her for her slinky, sexy moves, but her one flaw is her taste in men.  When I first saw the pseudo s&m I commented my dislike and fear that it played into Efim's violence toward women.  Another poster said that the way they were doing it was all wrong and harm could be done.  It's not my thing, but I understand if done correctly, it is ok if both participants want it.  Their thing is s&m, others is voyeurism.... I will wish them lust and luck and hope we don't have another quick melt down like Kitty and Smitty (although I miss her body).  I also like the way she plays violin.

pilot52 likes this

On 12/10/2016 at 10:09 PM, Booffer69 said:

I know who he is.....lol.... Twas kinda a sarcastic question really....lol... Just surprised that against all the odds he got in again, and to boot looks like he got one hell of a nice apt. as well.......... 

He didn't deserve the new place. I think it's because of all the visits to Nelly & Bogdan's place and his nighttime activity.

12 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Having one Cam Apartment is great way to get new people to join... lol

Frankly, there are very few viable apartments that interest me anymore and they are  Nelly & Bogdan, Masha & Sasha, Leora & Paul and B1. The rest are ho-hum and the whole package certainly isn't worth $ 50 per month. Hardly an incentive to get people to join or renew their membership. I'm also of the opinion that the Russian mob has its claws in RLC in one way and another, so there's no way I'd use my credit card to pay.

toolmaker123, robuk and Plank like this

iv'e seen them have more sex at nelly's apt .., i think the reason they have a apt was because of all the sex they had ,,and i also think the reason they had so much sex when they went over to nelly's place is to show what would go on  in the new place ., not impressed with  the new place ,

toolmaker123 likes this

On 12/10/2016 at 7:57 AM, StnCld316 said:

That Picture Gif was posted on keep4y.ru.  The server is Temporarily Offline. Once the Server comes back online the Image will reappear.

Thankyou for the reply

StnCld316 likes this

Be careful of those Russian servers. I've had too many warnings from my virus protection when logging into a site run by the Russians. You can tell easily when it has "_____ .ru"  Not to mention the damned pop-ups and assorted shit.