Fan Page for Anabel and Efim
1 1

84 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Dazzan said:

Welcome... I watched it on and off all day.. it went on for hours... I feel quite sorry for her and am surprised that she can still walk ;-)

I saw her having trouble with walking and keeping her balance. LOL . i think they will go on later today

Dazzan likes this

Always liked this girl, but have noticed she's lost a lot of weight and she wasn't overweight to begin with.  I'll actually just put this apt on to hear her play violin.  The cams are too far for us freeloaders to watch while they're having daily sex.  I'll admit, I couldn't keep up.  I'd be having a sandwich about the time she was hitting third gear.  Just hope she isn't fragile and all this life is too much for her.  If you notice at N&B parties, she doesn't seem to mix well with the other girls.  Maybe because they've heard about her  - "in the sack" expertise.

intheshade likes this

I think she's exquisite in every way, I love the lithe physique as it suits her delicate looks

On 04/01/2017 at 8:05 PM, Nickrivers said:

Always liked this girl, but have noticed she's lost a lot of weight and she wasn't overweight to begin with.  I'll actually just put this apt on to hear her play violin.  The cams are too far for us freeloaders to watch while they're having daily sex.  I'll admit, I couldn't keep up.  I'd be having a sandwich about the time she was hitting third gear.  Just hope she isn't fragile and all this life is too much for her.  If you notice at N&B parties, she doesn't seem to mix well with the other girls.  Maybe because they've heard about her  - "in the sack" expertise.

I think she is absolutely exquisite in every way. I love the lithe physique as it compliments her gorgeous delicate looks. Love the little moles on her body too, especially the 2 under her left breast. Yummy!

I do wish she was more assertive with that waster of a boyfriend she's with. Does he not realise that it's her that is providing his living?

Nickrivers likes this